Fly Fusion Forums

My Finest Hour

I am in the lead and going to bed. I officially declare myself postwhore for the day. Watch your back SJW!!! I have no shame, type really fast, and don't let my utter lack of knowledge limit me from exprssing my opinion. I am the perfect American! Happy 4th of July all! Hope we don't have to blow you up!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the lead and going to bed. I officially declare myself postwhore for the day. Watch your back SJW!!! I have no shame, type really fast, and don't let my utter lack of knowledge limit me from exprssing my opinion. I am the perfect American! Happy 4th of July all! Hope we don't have to blow you up!

Geez, Rick, you must be tired; you accidentally added the word "up" at the end of your post!

Happy 4th, spawn of the "Great Satan"!

JK, some Canadians like your Bush. LOL

Geez, Rick, you must be tired; you accidentally added the word "up" at the end of your post!

Happy 4th, spawn of the "Great Satan"!

JK, some Canadians like your Bush. LOL

Bob, you are on Fire! But making fun of Americans is a dangerous game my friend. Did I mention my background is in Submarines? We were trained to say "we have the capability to carry nuclear weapons." I still know people.... ;)

Canada, were bigger and on top, if this was jail, you'd be our bitch.

Again, I gotta reiterate the submarine thing. Being a bitch isn't really all that new to me! Sometimes the man.....(Really, Really just kidding)

And now you handle Cesium/Americium sources for Density/Neutron Logging?

Dont mess with rick.

You betcha. And minitrons with an even higher density neutron output. I also sell explosives. And Potassium Bromide cutters (not really, but I like to say Potassium Bromide. Makes me feel smart). I am one freakin' dangerous dude! I hope I catch some poachers one day.

I am so far behind...quality not quantity, my friends. :lol:

Are you implying that my numerous, numerous posts are not chock full of quality. If that is true, I may need to rethink this..

Ah screw it. Quantity it is!

Bob, you are on Fire! But making fun of Americans is a dangerous game my friend. Did I mention my background is in Submarines? We were trained to say "we have the capability to carry nuclear weapons." I still know people.... ;)

So now when I'm fishing, I should keep one eye out for periscopes? Like I don't have enough missed strikes already!

Considering the, ahem, logic of recent American foreign policy, a nuclear first strike against Canada makes complete and perfect sense. The question becomes not if but when? And where? Moose Jaw? Tuktoyaktuk? Dildo?

Happy 4th, cousins!

HH

Considering the, ahem, logic of recent American foreign policy, a nuclear first strike against Canada makes complete and perfect sense. The question becomes not if but when? And where? Moose Jaw? Tuktoyaktuk? Dildo?

Happy 4th, cousins!

HH

Y'all forgot Climax Sk, the perfect spot.. the G spot of the country, if you will B)

'Merkins are alright... they just shouldn't be allowed to congregate in more than groups of 3 when outside their home country :D :D :D

Have a good 4th Neighbour...don't blow any fingers off with them M88s

woohoo! 100! BEEYAHHHH, DICK CHENEY'S GREASY GRANNY HAS GOT HOLES IN HER PANTIES! BEEEEYAHHHHH

Esleech,

Sweet hit on ole Howard Dean. How one scream ended a presidential campaign! Could you imagine his finger on the button? No wonder Americans make you nervous.