Fly Fusion Forums

Banquet And Auction

Guest guito

Guest guito

I would just like to THANK Toolman,B.Hurt,Bloom,Terry H,Neil Bates and anyone I might mave missed for all coming down to Lethbridge and making our dinner and auction such as sucess.I hope you all hads a great time!!!!!!!!!

Guito

I had a great time, met many nice folks and the dinner was excellent. It was a pleasure to meet and speak with Conservation Officer J. Cox, who will be the Streamwatch Officer on patrol.

Congrats to the Oldman TU members/executive, for planning and hosting a great evening. See you again next time.

The conclave was excellent as well as the dinner. Everyone who was involved did an awesome job!!

I learned lots about making leaders, stream entomology and I learned how to spey cast :) I might have to get me a spey rod lol

Thanks to everyone involved! :)

Thanks to the Calgary crew that came down ... much appreciated.

Guito and the conclave committee bust their tails pulling this off. Thanks to all! Would been nice to see a few more at the clave, but those that attended had a great time and lots was learned. It was fun. I may even start tying my own leaders and may have to consider a Spey rod. I could do that.

The dinner was a full house with some 180 to 190 in attendance. The final $$ tally won't be in for a few days, but generally the auction went well. A few prints went for a song, but some went very well and the trips were well supported. Then there was the silent auction and a gajillion raffle items -- none of which I won.

BTW .. the Stream Watch raffle was drawn...no winners from this message board. (Including me.) We made over $4K on the Stream Watch raffle!

Thanks to everyone who helped!!! :)

post-229-1209312310.jpg

Guest guito
The conclave was excellent as well as the dinner. Everyone who was involved did an awesome job!!

I learned lots about making leaders, stream entomology and I learned how to spey cast :) I might have to get me a spey rod lol

Thanks to everyone involved! :)

Thanks again guys I am sorry I didn't get to spend much time chatting but I would love to meet fishing sometime and if you ever head out this way give me a call!!!!!!!! Clive thanks for all the great photos and for posting the pic.

Guito