Fly Fusion Forums

Phone Bills

Guest bigbadbrent

Guest bigbadbrent

How the hell can i get out of a phone bill without raping and pillaging my bank account..is it possible

i hate rogers, hate it...90 dollar bill when i went a little text crazy (damn girls, i tell ya)

Can't even get a feasible bill, no student system or anything..so i think i pay the 200 (or 400, or whatever the hell they wanna rape me) and go to telus..bad idea?

i have had em all and i no its the oppostie but i love telus.. better cell reception out and about from teh city and yea get a 200 doller plan or something with free text messaging.. useto get ones upwards of 500+ till i got the plan that works best for me with free things i need...only deal is make sure u state ur terms and get what u want or else u will get raped again.. think telus has a 200 a month free text eve weekend n after 6 or wutever... holler at ur service provider and work out a custom plan of some sort.. btu cellphones aint cheap

Canada gets screwed on cell service. PERIOD.

I've never text messaged before in my life, but I don't get it. Text, compared to audio, is minuscule in size. Each character is 8 bits. "I luv u, q-t pie" takes a fraction of bandwidth to transmit over text then voice.

I just don't get it.

Telus will give you unlimited eves and weekends for $30, and for $15 you get voicemail, caller ID, and unlimited text messaging.

Last June I used 450 long distance minutes and 660 local minutes, and paid a total bill all in of just over $100.

Tough to beat if you get the right plan.

Is there no City fido plan in this city? 40$ a month unlimited use? I had that before I left vancovuer, and it was pretty sweet as I didn't bother having a land line. Check if it is still offered.

I swore I would never get a cellphone. A girl got me one for Xmas and now I find it useful.

A few weeks ago I sarcastically asked a friend if he had a cellphone yet? He said "No...I'm not a doctor!!!!

Hilarious!!

How the hell can i get out of a phone bill without raping and pillaging my bank account..is it possible

i hate rogers, hate it...90 dollar bill when i went a little text crazy (damn girls, i tell ya)

Can't even get a feasible bill, no student system or anything..so i think i pay the 200 (or 400, or whatever the hell they wanna rape me) and go to telus..bad idea?

Hi, whatever you dooooo don't go Telus.......... danger, danger, danger!!!!

My wife pays the bills. I opened a Rogers bill a while ago a needed to resuscitated when I saw it. I have heard the only way to get anything done and get a lower plan is to not just threaten cancellation, but tell them you have made up your mind and you are cancelling. Then stuff happens. Has anyone here cancelled their land line? Why do we still have home phones?