Fly Fusion Forums

I Fell Today............

And Max and LK2 laughed at me. I think my foot is messed up.. Anyway thanks guys for laughin at me.

We were just talkin about how much of a puss I was for not climbin down this rockface and BOOM (this was on a small hill) bent my toes back, twisted my ankle and did the splits all at once. I don't think you could do that move if you tried.

Thanks for the day..................KEEP MONDAY LONG WEEKEND in your minds.

Hey,

I didn't fall today! That could very well be a first. Its quite an event for me not to have to change clothes before I get in the car. Yaayy!!

SJW, I would have laughed like a 12 yr old girl, and hope you get to do the same for me it you ever see me fall. Really, you only have to fish with me once for it to happen!

I fell twice today. It was not very funny because there was no one there to make fun of me. It just hurt. It is much better when at least someone gets a laugh out of it.

Last week a fishing buddy decided it would be funny to scare me off of the log I was balanced on by letting off a bear banger. I hear a "pop" and turn to see him flailing for balance and falling of his log into 3 feet of mud. That was funny :D

Sorry for your pain Dave, but this was WAY too funny not to laugh at. The only thing that would have been funnier is if you were wearing a skirt and it flipped over your head showing your undies. Not that that has ever happened to me. And not that you'd be wearing a skirt while fishing. Would you? I just don't know with you guys anymore :lol:

I, on the other hand, scaled a straight=up hill on Vicary this weekend and down a wall on Racehorse and maintained fine form. No wonder my waders have a hole in the rear. I gotta quit going down hills on my ass. But when you get to my age, when you do what you did this weekend, you'll surely be in hospital for a hip replacement.

Hope you're feeling better soon - there's a big long weekend coming up that begs for adventure!

I fell twice today. It was not very funny because there was no one there to make fun of me. It just hurt. It is much better when at least someone gets a laugh out of it.

Last week a fishing buddy decided it would be funny to scare me off of the log I was balanced on by letting off a bear banger. I hear a "pop" and turn to see him flailing for balance and falling of his log into 3 feet of mud. That was funny :D

That was funny!

Dave's undies would be scary!

lmao yea no faceplants just leftleg caught up in something while rightleg and body continue down hill without left leg...lmao

Can't wait until you're old and feeble so I can laugh at you when you fall. Of course, I'll be dead.....