Fly Fusion Forums

I Fell Today............

ADD Taco?

I would have made the question shorter if I could've.

Just jokin' withya.

And another hardyharrharhar.............................................. :D

Then again, it could be.. tying flies just drives me freaking nuts :blink:

??????????????????????

ah ta hellwidit gotta go

Then again, it could be.. tying flies just drives me freaking nuts

I'm with you there Taco. Ever since my Woolly Spratley fly failed to make the cut, I've decided that fly tying isn't for me. I don't know how Mike does it. For a guy that is otherwise so non-detailed-oriented in life, he sure does well at tying flies. Maybe that's where he dumps all his energy. :blink:

I don't know how Mike does it. For a guy that is otherwise so non-detailed-oriented in life, he sure does well at tying flies. Maybe that's where he dumps all his energy. :blink:

Ah Lynn, without realizing it you are on to one of the few secrets of being a guy. My wife is convinced that I couldn't build anything if I wanted to. Calls me handsome, not handy. She got it wrong twice. I don't want her to think I'm handy because then she will expect me to do stuff, thereby taking away time from the things I want to do, ie, fish, golf, ski, etc. So when she does ask me to do something, I make sure to screw it up a little and swear alot. Works like a charm.

I hope all the other gents on the board won't string me up for sharing this, but you seem like a reasonable gal and I'm sure won't spread it around. Unfortunately, I can never now meet your husband as he will forever more hate me.