Fly Fusion Forums

Flames/edmonton

Well another game Calgary should have won. It was a spirited affair. But Calgary comes up short handed once again.

There were good points and bad points in the game.

The good points

The game was fast paced.

There were lots of hitting on both sides.

One good fight in the first period.

The bad points

The officiating was horendous.

Edmonton won.

Any other observations anyone wants to add?

Rob

Yeah...man that Phanuef is one ugly mother. I can't decide who he looks like more...Herman Munster or Frankenstein.

a mix of both...munster was his grandpa and frankie was his great granddad... :lol: and conroy looks like a 12 year old frankie muniz... :P

Roloson was nothing short of amazing. Always in position and a helluva glove hand. Edmonton is playing really good defence too - very diligent about getting rid of loose pucks in the slot. Would love to see them make it.

Flames sure played well too, but the officiating was just horrible. How do you not call the Pouliot trip on Vandermeer but then call the Vandermeer hit on Pouliot? How do you not call some of those late trips? Can't blame the officials though - Calgary had the chance to take control on that 1st period 5v3 and didn't cash in.

:blink: .......to hell with quoting you, i will put money on that.... :D

Every year.. everybody thinks Detroit is amazing. But they always have padded stats because their division sucks. Nashville is second place in their division and are fighting for the final playoff spot.. nuff said.

Every year.. everybody thinks Detroit is amazing. But they always have padded stats because their division sucks. Nashville is second place in their division and are fighting for the final playoff spot.. nuff said.

i don't think they're amazing...but i also don't think that a NW 8th seed can bang with them without having a home field advantage...nuff said...

Guest bigbadbrent

Who ate all the PIE?

Who ate all the PIE?

This fat bastard! This fat bastard!

Mike McGeough ate all the PIE!

i hate mick almost as much as kerry fraser

Who ate all the PIE?

Who ate all the PIE?

This fat bastard! This fat bastard!

Mike McGeough ate all the PIE!

i hate mick almost as much as kerry fraser

excuse #243( b ) in the flames fans handbook... :lol: but anyways, enough bashing, i had my fun, time for sleep...

Guest bigbadbrent

you know it went in

you all know it went in

don't give me that

calgary flames rightfully won the cup in 2004, and you'll be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't think that after seeing the replay

you know it went in

you all know it went in

don't give me that

calgary flames rightfully won the cup in 2004, and you'll be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't think that after seeing the replay

That was 2004.

I would tell you to stop living in the past but I'm STILL pissed @ the DJ that didn't play stompin tom one more time in the 7th game in 94. That guy better hope I never find out who he is. <_<

On a positive note, go oilers go :P

you know it went in

you all know it went in

don't give me that

This is coming from a die-hard Oilers fan..

The Calgary Flames won the cup in 2004.

Guest bigbadbrent

Remember the last time the laughs had the CUP winning goal taken away?

ohh wait, they were too busy golfing, probably taking mulligans till the ball does go to the cup