Fly Fusion Forums

Very Disturbing...

Wait a minute, I thought it was the machines who were going to create the Matrix? I never would have thought that it was the Rockerfellers. Can I be Neo?

Look, I know that in light of the utter weirdness of the world that these massive conspiracy theories can seem somehow plausible, but really do you believe that:

A group of very powerful men (behind a curtain! I think maybe they are Oz) have had a conspiracy for 50+ years and none of these power crazed mongers have ever spilled the beans? And they control the media?

One thing I have learned is that men, or women, who truly crave power will do anything to rise to the top. Some of the ones who don't make it to the top become broken and bitter. One of the broken and bitter would have had a cathartic change of heart and wrote a tell all book exposing his or her evil ex counterparts.

Another thing I have learned. There is no "they". Anywhere. The end.

good find fisher...my two cents are this...for those of us of a biblical bent, this is nothing new or unheard of...one world gov't is described in Revelations as is the mark of the beast (vchip, barcodes, etc.)...if you study Revelations in depth enough, Bush and Bin Laden could both be interpreted as two parts of the "seven-headed dragon" with Bush being a better fit for the description of the "false prophet" [the false prophet will not only demand people to worship the image of the beast (which includes but not limited to war, ignorance, suffering, death), but he will also set up an identification system designed to flush out for execution or desertion those who refuse to worship the beast; basically, those who don't want to be chipped will be excluded from the economy, jailed, or murdered]...also mentioned in the bible is the restoration of the Roman empire in which a Western confederation of 10 nations will be put in place (NWO)...there is also talk of a northern nation (Russia) and her allies (Iran, Ethiopia, Libya, Germany, Turkey and Spain) attacking Israel...if this NWO does in fact fall into place during our lifetime, the Antichrist is the one who'll control it (described as "a conquerer bent on conquest" that will rise to a place of international power)...lots of literature out there about the "end times" and all these events that are unfolding are foretold already...these are just a few events described and i could go on and on about this topic but i'll leave it at that...truly scary stuff especially if taken figuratively, let alone literally...

EDIT...i am by no means a religious fanatic, i just find it interesting to read about stuff like this...these opinions are not all my own...

Just watch it full through. At first I was incredibly skeptical, however by the end it does seem plausible…

Before you dub this video a joke at least watch it ALL the way through.

Fisher26,

I did watch it all the way through.

I also did not dub it a joke. I acknowledge it is possible that whoever put this together actually believes it. I, however, think they are seriously delusional.

Find me anywhere in history, Illuminati or Knights Templar excluded, (I'm having a hard time staying away from the jokes) where any organization stayed secret before coming out and taking over the world. You can't use a Robert Ludlum novel. Sorry, did it again.

Any time these theories come out, there always seems to be some shady, secret, all powerful group pulling puppet strings. There is no such group, and no such strings. Nobody is going to implant chips in you. No one is going to turn it off if you don't behave.

good find fisher...my two cents are this...for those of us of a biblical bent, this is nothing new or unheard of...one world gov't is described in Revelations as is the mark of the beast (vchip, barcodes, etc.)...if you study Revelations in depth enough, Bush and Bin Laden could both be interpreted as two parts of the "seven-headed dragon" with Bush being a better fit for the description of the "false prophet" [the false prophet will not only demand people to worship the image of the beast (which includes but not limited to war, ignorance, suffering, death), but he will also set up an identification system designed to flush out for execution or desertion those who refuse to worship the beast; basically, those who don't want to be chipped will be excluded from the economy, jailed, or murdered]...also mentioned in the bible is the restoration of the Roman empire in which a Western confederation of 10 nations will be put in place (NWO)...there is also talk of a northern nation (Russia) and her allies (Iran, Ethiopia, Libya, Germany, Turkey and Spain) attacking Israel...if this NWO does in fact fall into place during our lifetime, the Antichrist is the one who'll control it (described as "a conquerer bent on conquest" that will rise to a place of international power)...lots of literature out there about the "end times" and all these events that are unfolding are foretold already...these are just a few events described and i could go on and on about this topic but i'll leave it at that...truly scary stuff especially if taken figuratively, let alone literally...

EDIT...i am by no means a religious fanatic, i just find it interesting to read about stuff like this...these opinions are not all my own...

Interesting. I'm not a biblical scholar myself, but from what I understand, Revelations was never meant to be literal in any way. It was John's way (and if it wasn't John, I'm sure someone will correct me) of trying to tell the very persecuted early Christians that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. All the bad people will get their due, and the faithful will inherit the earth. And all that.

Edit: And it's always been the end times since Revelations was written. It just never seems to actually happen.

There is no such group, and no such strings. Nobody is going to implant chips in you. No one is going to turn it off if you don't behave.

I hope you didn't get me wrong rickr, I posted this video as a point of interest or just something to talk about.

Am I afraid of the government putting a chip into my body? No.

Actually I believe Stalin isn't actually dead and he, Mao and Bush are going to get together and take over the world using lasers form satellites and robotics corpses of soldiers who did in Iraq. And that chip they have placed in you (they did it at birth) will inject lethal venom collected from rattle snakes into you from the giant computer controlling us all. Communism and the New World Order will most certainly rule the world in a matter of months. Did a mention there will be an asteroid crashing into earth at the same time so it will shock us into following the three amigos (Mao, Bush and Stalin)

Seriously rickr, please don't take me as a fool. This is an interesting video on an Internet board that I posted. Not some extension of my deep personal beliefs.

Hijack:

Taco, I saw Marty Stuart at the Edmonton Folk Fest last year (he's the guitar player in that video). He was awesome.

Now, back to the fun.

Particularly his rockabilly [/hijack]

A group of very powerful men (behind a curtain! I think maybe they are Oz) have had a conspiracy for 50+ years and none of these power crazed mongers have ever spilled the beans? And they control the media?

They have spilled the beans, just look at the great seal of the United States, the all-seeing eye is right there :P

Seriously though, these conspiracy theories are just good for a bit of fun. When you think about some of the wild stories in the Bible that so many people accept as truth (virgin birth, rising from the dead, the story of Noah's ark, man surviving in a whale etc.) it's hard to understand why skeptics who believe those stories write off things like UFO's and the Illuminati as ridiculous, hysterical theories.

I hope you didn't get me wrong rickr, I posted this video as a point of interest or just something to talk about.

Am I afraid of the government putting a chip into my body? No.

Actually I believe Stalin isn't actually dead and he, Mao and Bush are going to get together and take over the world using lasers form satellites and robotics corpses of soldiers who did in Iraq. And that chip they have placed in you (they did it at birth) will inject lethal venom collected from rattle snakes into you from the giant computer controlling us all. Communism and the New World Order will most certainly rule the world in a matter of months. Did a mention there will be an asteroid crashing into earth at the same time so it will shock us into following the three amigos (Mao, Bush and Stalin)

Seriously rickr, please don't take me as a fool. This is an interesting video on an Internet board that I posted. Not some extension of my deep personal beliefs.

A fool you are not. You asked for comment and I gave it. And I didn't think they were your personal beliefs. Sorry if it sounded personal. Didn't mean it that way. And don't think that if I disagree with something you say or post, even if you do believe it, that means I think you are a fool. Cuz I don't.

I really like your Stalin and Mao pair, but couldn't we get someone a little scarier than Bush? He's not quite smart enough to really give anyone the creeps, at least I don't think so. And since I'm pretty old, if they put a chip in me at birth, it would be about half of my body weight.

Particularly his rockabilly [/hijack]

He did main stage on Saturday night I think. Maybe my favorite act last year. And he did some Gospel on Sunday Morning (I think we discussed Virgin Birth and Raising from the Dead) that was out of this world. (Pun intended)