Fly Fusion Forums

Breakfast At Rickrs Place.

Guest Rocknbugs

Guest Rocknbugs

That was a great time this morning, I would like to thank you and your wife for allowing us in your home to hangout, shoot the *hit, meet a few members and eat some delicious breaky. Here is a couple pics of Rick working the stove top.....awesome form man!!

post-791-1201458323.jpg

post-791-1201458331.jpg

post-791-1201458393.jpg

Thanks to everyone for coming out, it sure was fun seeing friends again and making new ones. Thanks to Lynn for fattening up the family by leaving us the Hashbrown casserole, and to Cheeler (Neil) for leaving the Baileys! My kids want to thank Brent and Todd for the Timbits!

Here are some shots:

fishingbreakfast002op7.jpg

Rocknbugs (Todd) Mr. LynnF (mike) and Lynn

fishingbreakfast003jp9.jpg

The Toolman (Greg) Holding Court

fishingbreakfast004ur7.jpg

BigBowTrout (Chris) and Harps (Paul) in the background

I have more, but my stinking picture server is acting up. I'll post the rest later!

by the looks of all the pics, Chris just parked his ass and didn't move from that spot at the counter.... :lol::lol::lol: ...wish i could have made it...maybe next time...

EDIT - i guess he did get up of his chunky butt and move a couple of feet for some photo ops...:lol: just bugging bud

A few more shots:

fishingbreakfast005.jpg

Taco--who started this whole thing!

fishingbreakfast016.jpg

Chris and LadyStrange (Tiana)

fishingbreakfast007.jpg

LK2 (Lawrence) and Paul

fishingbreakfast011.jpg

Max and the boys from Loop (Brian and Francois) and others

fishingbreakfast015.jpg

Cheeler (Neil) and Chris (the camera seems to love ya brother!)

fishingbreakfast006.jpg

You think we had enough food?

Thanks to Rick and Jackie for hosting and good job with the cookin' Rick, delicious. Nice seeing everyone and we should do this again.

And we'll be careful when posting about any new purchases you're trying to hide from the wife knowing she might be lurking here ;)

Chris follow the camera around? What's that about? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

Very enjoyable morning! Rick and Jackie, thank you, it was good to see that southern hospitality can survive a move north and cold Canadian winters. Its was a hoot to meet and remeet everyone and I hope we can do it again on a stream somewhere this summer.

The Chief Financial Officer around here was pleased to see that I got outta the FF expo @ under 150 bucks but little does she know about the Islander bling and the TCR or MLS sticks I was eyeballing. :D :D

Hey when your as good looking as me the camera just follows LOL

DrBull(*hit)trout You don't get to be as big as me by sitting far away from the food. I'm like a big trout and once you find the feeding lane nothing can move ya.

Good to see everyone and to but some faces to the names and a great big THANKS to Rick and his wife and everyone else for the eats.

Any more pics of me that find their way on this thread is grounds for some kind of punishment yet to be determined, but I have a very looooong memory!!!!

Speaking of doing this again - what was eventually decided about the summer campout?

Did I just threadjack? :lol:

Guest bigbadbrent

Thanks a ton for the breakfast Rick, especially the Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes for us kids (Max, LK, me)..Too bad i had to run a bit earlier then i had wished, but thats what you get...

some great food and good chats. and mmm coffee to start the morning off

Thank you for saving some yummy pancakes for a couple of hungry kids from BC and also of course for inviting us over. It was very nice to meet so many of you over the past 3 days, Frank and i both had a great time. We hope to make it back out sometime in May and actually go fishing. An extra special thanks to Toolman for keeping us outta trouble.

Damn Rick, I missed the grub! This is what I get for not checking the board on a daily basis! Wish I could have been there to back you up on the American bashing, hope you survived! Let me know if you do it again, I got a big bottle of Grade A Minnesota maple syrup to contribute!

Damn Rick, I missed the grub! This is what I get for not checking the board on a daily basis! Wish I could have been there to back you up on the American bashing, hope you survived! Let me know if you do it again, I got a big bottle of Grade A Minnesota maple syrup to contribute!

Dan,

Wish you could have made it, you would have enjoyed it.

By the way, Lynn-

If you are not already in Mexico, I want to thank you for the extra poundage I am carrying around because of you damn hash brown casserole you left at my house! I finished it myself because A. it was tasty and B. my wife said "eat that before I do". If I need extra clothes, I'm forwarding you the bill.

Dan,

Wish you could have made it, you would have enjoyed it.

By the way, Lynn-

If you are not already in Mexico, I want to thank you for the extra poundage I am carrying around because of you damn hash brown casserole you left at my house! I finished it myself because A. it was tasty and B. my wife said "eat that before I do". If I need extra clothes, I'm forwarding you the bill.

I am not already in Mexico - hence my bitchiness.

And better in your stomach than on my hips. Besides A. it is always courteous to leave behind leftovers and B. I don't have anything that is not Weight Watchers friendly in my house right now. As for your extra clothes see Item B. - I've got a bunch I've outgrown that you can have. You might get some funny stares walking around in a skirt though :P