Fly Fusion Forums

New Toys!!!!!

reevesr1

Nice Clive! It ain't a charm bracelet ya know.

Hey Dave....I coulda topped your dry ass turkey sammich with a dryass turkey sammich with teeny tiny little bones in it. Leftover turkey is the single best Christmas present ever!

Hey TM - that's quite the haul - good stuff!

all i got was some GC's and some new bulltrout bait for the family...

IMGP1377.jpg

god i hate lapdogs...

awwww....he is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's gonna make some cute little pee stains on your carpet for the next few months - lucky you! It's the gift that just keeps on giving.

he actually comes pre-trained to ask to go out so i lucked out there...i still hate him though...ugly freakin monkey he is...how am i supposed to take that thing fishing with me...honestly... :lol::D...on the bright side, he'll distract the cougar just long enough for me to get outta sight...

Guest bigbadbrent

So, you tie a hook around its belly, place it on a piece of wood and float it into a pool. Once into the pool, you tug it off the wood..

ohhh sorry, thats a mouse...i barely saw the difference :P

awww, brent,. he's so cute... the puppy. i have a grumpy 12 yr old cat i'll trade you.

DBT - think of all the dubbing you now have :D

already ahead of you...his fur looks pretty good in the water so i made a couple of white wooly buggers up as well as some chronies... :lol:

Guest bigbadbrent

We found her (retriever/golden) from the internet, was located in Hinton. My older dog (pure golden, 3 yrs old) we got in calgary, saw it in the newspaper, ended up having gone to school with the owners, so was easy to get him

at least your dog is bigger and can tag along while you fish...i got a shi tzu and it ain't getting much bigger than that...at least my daughter loves it...

Shi tzu = Shitz for brains.

I really feel sorry for you. My brother just left my house with his Shi tzu cross. Dumbest dog I have ever met. At 1 1/2 yrs old it wouldn't even come to it's owner when called. This dog knew zip, nothing, nadda. It's basically a walking piece of meat. I'm not sure the thing even knew it was alive.

Then the frickin thing pissed on my carpet. :angry:

at least your dog is bigger and can tag along while you fish...i got a shi tzu and it ain't getting much bigger than that...at least my daughter loves it...

Jus'spoofin'ya DBT Jus'spoofin'ya :D forgot to add a j/k :P

Max The Wonderdog don't go fishin with me much.... The Shop ForePerson (shewhomustbeobeyed)around here, thinks a bear might get'um. :lol: :lol:

Hey BBT - we got Jessie at Goldenghost Kennels out in Langdon. If she's till breeding goldens and labs, they're one of the best outfits in Alberta for pure blood lines and clean, healthy dogs. She breeds for spring and fall, so now might be a good time to inquire. I think the woman's name is Ilka. But google goldenghost and you will find them. I know if we ever get another after Jessie, we'll go back there.

Hey BBT - we got Jessie at Goldenghost Kennels out in Langdon. If she's till breeding goldens and labs, they're one of the best outfits in Alberta for pure blood lines and clean, healthy dogs. She breeds for spring and fall, so now might be a good time to inquire. I think the woman's name is Ilka. But google goldenghost and you will find them. I know if we ever get another after Jessie, we'll go back there.

Cheers thanks