Fly Fusion Forums

Dear Santa...........

PlayDoh

These I have to have.

Nordic Gear Lectra Wader Sox Battery Heated Socks $29.99

p3567865reg.jpg

These Nordic Gear® Lectra Sox® feature a unique battery-heated design for hours of maintained warmth. They offer snap on/off control for easy operation and are designed to be safe even when wet.

Anyone seen them in Calgary? It wouldn't surprise me if I walked past them at Russell sports, I was like a fat kid in a candy store walking up and down the isles. I "think" I was there for about an hour, but its a little foggy since I moaned at everything I wanted but couldn't have, which took me forever to look at them all. lol. Now that I'm old enough I don't bring Cards or payday in my pocket when I go to buy something for $50, cause I could spend a fortune at a place like that, and I'm on my way, but I have much more important things to spend money on now like "Daddy, I want this...Oh!, and I want this too. My friend has blah, blah, blah". lol, Not to mention 100 cents a litre gas, and $2 loaves of bread. :lol:

I almost froze my footsies right off last week, since I discovered another leak in my crapola waders. These puppies would be perfect for the winter wading.

I'm sure 90% of my gifts are going to be fishing related, its about all I can think of that I want lately. Plus theres a million things to have and eventually 'need'.

Guest bigbadbrent

already got it

COP pass, gotta hurt myself somehow in the winter!

im jealous about those socks...one time i'd want socks in my stockin

and buying myself that spey rod...probably should keep that from the folks for a while

Guest bigbadbrent
spending you school money on fishing stuff, eh?

dunno what you're talking about....i swear... :rolleyes:

though, it is my money, just don't think they'd be impressed

I'm alone this Xmas, which sucks, but I have a credit card with zero balance to keep me company. I intend to be especially nice to myself this year, so these will be "under my tree" Xmas morning:

vt2-rod.jpg

i316500sn01.jpg

lpst_fi.jpg

The guitar is a Les Paul Studio. The rod will be a 3 or 4 weight. I'm not sure about the reel yet. I only picked it because it's blue like the rod, and my eyes :blink:

Guest bigbadbrent
Well then if max has one the deal is sealed! :lol:

Dont get an Evolution...

and ya Ham, i know ive been pissed for the last month, keep delaying the opening date..finally open tomorrow!!

I've heard bad things about it. Might as well get a CLA, same drag, not TOO much heavier, and 100 bucks less

Have a 1.5 on a 4 wt for over a yr now, turned a 30" plus bull on 4x a half dozen times until one of my knots gave out.. I like it

Guest bigbadbrent

they're are gorgeous reels, and light as hell..just havent heard too many good things about it...guess i've heard wrong..

DBT, we can be twins if u get that setup haha

sage z-axis 9 ft. 5 wt with matching sage 2500 reel...but i won't get it cuz i haven't been that good this year...stupid salmon egg incident... :angry:

LMFAO - so Santa does know when you've been naughty! :o

I've been pretty good this year so I guess I can expect my usual assortment of dollar store items. I'm really wishing for something from Walmart though.