Fly Fusion Forums

Icky Fly Works

I hope this is appropriate for the forum - I thought I would share a very positive customer experience that I had today.

I ordered some flies from Icky Fly Works a while back, and Canada Post managed to lose them. The guys at IFW told me they'd send a replacement batch, free of charge. I fully expected to get them in the mail in a few days time, given it's the weekend.

My doorbell rang this afternoon. Ben, I believe his name was, from Icky Fly Works hand delivered my flies. I was floored.

Anyway, it's so easy to give feedback when you have a negative experience as a customer, I thought I'd try to balance things out by spreading the word because I had a particularly good one. If anyone from the company frequents the forums, thank you.

• Like 7

My only complaint is typical of a company with excellent customer service; they are frequently out of stock of the popular patterns. I looked today; very little parachute Adams left. :)

I'm always late to the party when it comes to ordering flies from them. Great guys, great company.

Smitty

I have bought many flies from Icky. Great flies, great service, and great hospitality. I usually get the a discount on my next order as they always give me a card with up to 15% off. A good company that stands by their service is always appreciated and well respected.