Fly Fusion Forums

My 2015 Summer

mattpreat

Hey guys, I thought now would be a good time to post up all my pictures I took last summer. I ended up having plenty of time throughout the summer and got out fishing every chance I got. Tons of great fish were caught and I saw some amazing area over the year, and now I feel this coming summer will be even better now that I know a lot more. Anyways here’s the pictures!

JbfteT3.jpg?2

vbxGPjo.jpg?2

6n8dEes.jpg?1

Louxuoh.jpg?3

dfFkuLC.jpg?2

One of the many way too early mornings out fishing for cutties

6SzIPUc.jpg?2

9D2DEsP.jpg?1

Worth it!

wzFWk10.jpg?1

UGealcO.jpg?1

vIeTqD6.jpg?2

WIAK0BJ.jpg?1

Stoneflies were out, but the fish just didn’t seem interested in anything after the early morning rush

t4OQpup.jpg?2

• Like 6

More:

Soon after this great solo trip close to home, came a trip to the Livingstone area with my Dad, guided by Maxwell Robinson. Awesome trip!

ZE6IbgQ.jpg?1

d6v8jdh.jpg?1

GcunMmZ.jpg?1

JHeyTC6.jpg?1

ihZjE2B.jpg?1

Back to around home again,

dqXLdTa.jpg?1

A4fQN3s.jpg?2

uoZyUG6.jpg?2

Another good trip with my dad and Max, except on the bow this time. Not as many fish caught this trip, but I still got this nice bow

FTzjGp1.jpg?1

Since the Bow didn’t produce any browns for us, I went and caught some of my own! Overall the best day of the year in terms of fish, I couldn’t quite keep track of how many I caught and the average size was fantastic.

9pboKEV.jpg?2

WnPjXIE.jpg?3

qlYtyLj.jpg?2

After that, I decided to spend a day hanging out with the old guys at Beaver Lake. Awesome company and learned lots this day! The fishing was good as well

JgYKFAA.jpg?2

And that day led me to think it was a good idea to buy a bamboo rod from Don, and I’m glad I did! Best rod I could ask for, and it proved itself through the last few weeks of fishing for the year

VyTQhWA.jpg?3

And for one of the last fishing trips I ended up taking a few pictures of, this was a slow day but amazing none the less

8vOXw4x.jpg?2

G4ESzWS.jpg?2

1d3pTls.jpg?2

And shortly after I was fishing again, except this time I had to deal with the ice

g1kiyl6.jpg?1

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...