Fly Fusion Forums

Question

It’s because the Mods just ban people for shits and giggles. They never have cause and never give anyone a chance. They just act like a bunch of goons and ban people at will. I wish I was a Mod again so I could have that feeling of power running through my veins. Super powerful stuff being a Mod!

When I was a Mod we got to meet Chris Bird. We also worked on secret handshakes and laughed at all the random banning we did. We also partied late into the night and the chicks were always lined up at the bar waiting for a shot at being with a Mod. One time I was boring this hot blonde with stories of how I work for a large O/G company but as soon as I told her I was also a Mod of a Fly Fishing forum it was game on. She also told her friends and it led to a “Dear Penthouse” moment I will never forget.

Another bonus to being a Mod was all the free food and drinks. Roll up to Tims and say hey I’m a Mod and Bingo free *hit. Also I got to move up on all the waitlists for surgery at all the hospitals. I had both my hips replaced within a week just for fun. My hips were fine but just knowing I had that much pull, why not? The Government even called me as a witness to the queue jumping inquiry but when I told them I was a Mod they laughed and apologized for wasting my time.

Man I miss the good Ol days

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moderator

• Like 3

We know which category you fit into BBT!! (here's a hint - top of the heap) LoL

Im not sure what you mean by top of the list, I cant remember how BBT moderated but by general definition he, by his post, wouldnt fall under the a**wipe category maybe 3,4, or 5. I do think 420 was a very opinionated person though. Not that that is a bad thing. Ive been a member for a while and post very little. I do feel a bit apprehensive about posting, in case i say the wrong thing i may get banned. Not that that is my only reason, im mainly here to learn and offer something if i feel its meaningful. In the end i love this forum and that is my opinion.

In retrospect Uber might just be being sarcastic. Its the internet hard to tell.

Yes!! Totally sarcastic!! I know BBT personally, been fishing with him for a while now!! When he was a Mod, he was fair and just!!

Just poking a little fun, his way!!

P

Im not sure what you mean by top of the list, I cant remember how BBT moderated but by general definition he, by his post, wouldnt fall under the a**wipe category maybe 3,4, or 5. I do think 420 was a very opinionated person though. Not that that is a bad thing. Ive been a member for a while and post very little. I do feel a bit apprehensive about posting, in case i say the wrong thing i may get banned. Not that that is my only reason, im mainly here to learn and offer something if i feel its meaningful. In the end i love this forum and that is my opinion.

In retrospect Uber might just be being sarcastic. Its the internet hard to tell.

No way!!! He was totally evil, if you didn't give him your fishin hot spots, he would ban you... :P

Mike

Yes!! Totally sarcastic!! I know BBT personally, been fishing with him for a while now!! When he was a Mod, he was fair and just!!

Just poking a little fun, his way!!

P

Ha Ha P - An old friend of mine and I had to start using italics when we are being sarcastic when texting each other - she kept getting po'd when she couldn't tell I was just messing around, and vise versa

I think a "sarcasm" font just might prevent a few needless deaths resulting from inadvertant and unintentional internet wars LOL

The worst thing about fishing with BBT is that if you were ever the first one to cast to any fish, he would sneak up right behind you, cast and hook the fish, and say "That's how us ninja mods roll. Bitch about it and I'll ban you." Total PITA. But he makes such great cake I figured I could live with it.

• Like 1