Fly Fusion Forums

What Are You Tying 2013 Edition

ggp

Thanks 126barns, I'm glad you like them!

P1100894_zpsbbb00d89.jpg

P1100896_zps6e979c47.jpg

P1100895_zpsc69da328.jpg

P1100897_zpsc7b4182b.jpg

P1100898_zpsd2deeefc.jpg

This is as far back as I went looking. I love these flies man! Is there a name or pattern that you could PM me for one of them? I really like the green one as well, the one with the green grizzly hackle for the tail :) I like flies that work and look cool!! I can tie a bit but yourself, no slack, silver doctor and a few others can really tie your ass's off!

This is as far back as I went looking. I love these flies man! Is there a name or pattern that you could PM me for one of them? I really like the green one as well, the one with the green grizzly hackle for the tail :) I like flies that work and look cool!! I can tie a bit but yourself, no slack, silver doctor and a few others can really tie your ass's off!

There called Dabblers, here's a video by Davie McPhail that illustrates his technique for tying them, then it's just a matter of using what ever colour you choose. No grizzly hackle is used in the tails. I use different coloured Mallard Flank.