Fly Fusion Forums

Amazing Talent

Wanted to share a link to this video of Paul Potts who was selling cell phones before he appeared on the Britain's got Talent show. He literally swept the competition, winning it all, and rightly so.

This guy blew me away. It's amazing when someone like this comes along. Gives me hope that although the worlds a messed up place there are still individuals who can bring light to this world.

Oh, and the female judge isn't to hard to look at either :wub:

• 1 year later...
NIce to see that real talent still exists, and not that pre packaged crap that we have been spoon fed for so long.

Now that is skill. That guy does things on a bike I didn't even think were possible. 3:06 Is probably one of the coolest things Ihave seen done on a trials bike.

Now that is skill. That guy does things on a bike I didn't even think were possible. 3:06 Is probably one of the coolest things Ihave seen done on a trials bike.

Jesus.... betcha he bled a bit learnin' those tricks.

Jesus.... betcha he bled a bit learnin' those tricks.