Fly Fusion Forums

First Season In Ab

Adrienne

Awesome photos, in fact so good I went back and looked at mine and they all look like crap now.

You were able to capture so much more than the typical grip and grin.

You should consider doing a workshop....seriously....something I would definitely sign up for.

Is that a Yellowstone cutt or golden in series 6?

Thanks everyone! I just love taking pictures. Sometimes it's just about being willing to put the rod down, or pause on the hike in to take out the camera. I have a basic DSLR, and more often than not just shoot on automatic. The more pictures I take, the easier it is to figure out angles and light. :)

BiggyJ - That is a golden trout, they are such an amazingly beautiful fish.

378327_142080382596353_85337865_n.jpg

378295_142703872534004_273502019_n.jpg

181112_142704529200605_1414778546_n.jpg

First season in AB???

Hang in there. Don't worry, eventually you'll figure things out & start catching some decent fish; you might even find some pretty spots to chase fish in!

Kidding, of course. ;)

A whole bunch of calendar/magazine worthy pics in this post. Thanks for sharing them; hope we'll see more from you in the future???

I really like the one of the pink streamer splashing down; that is purely awesome.

Regarding the pic of the thunder head above: What date was this pic taken? I think I watched that storm in the distance as I was driving back from fishing one evening. It was a great light show; at one point, a huge bolt of lightning came out of the overhanging part of the cloud (on the left), down across the clear sky. It was just phenomenal!

Great stuff!!! :bow: