Fly Fusion Forums

Sfotf New Episode

Fishing the Skeena in late August

Catch a few steelhead

Mostly Coho

Ugly Freschi (hahaha not the host cant remember his name) loses two fly lines becasue he was only using 20lb backing. I would have switched backing after losing one. When you probably get them for free from sponsors I guess it doesnt matter.

Fishing the Skeena in late August

Catch a few steelhead

Mostly Coho

Ugly Freschi (hahaha not the host cant remember his name) loses two fly lines becasue he was only using 20lb backing. I would have switched backing after losing one. When you probably get them for free from sponsors I guess it doesnt matter.

D'oh! :loster: Isn't there a faceslap emoticon for this kind of thing?...!

• 2 weeks later...
Nice to see a new season, but time for new locations for all the shows. Even NFF, although some sweet hogs on the skeena. A bud of mine fished the Kenai sp? in Alaska and saw a swede loose 5 sets of line. Ouch!

You'll be happy to know this season has some new locations. We did some filming up in Northern Quebec, for Arctic Char and Brook Trout. We also have a couple episodes on Summit Lake near Fernie, with Brian Chan (chironomid fishing). There's a couple episodes filmed in central BC as well, fishing for wild native Rainbow Trout - the scenery for those episodes is simply breathtaking. There are a few traditional locations as well, being the Columbia River, and Cuba.

We have transitioned all our post productions back to the West Kootenays, which is why the new season was delayed, but everything is now moved over and set up, and Series 18 is fully edited and sent off - and I'm already starting Series 19. The show is broadcasting on CHEK on Saturdays at 2PM PST, and of course on the World Fishing Network several times a week.

Hopefully everyone enjoys the new season, we appreciate any feedback.