Fly Fusion Forums

Winter Fishing 2012

jasonvilly

Went out with RickR and Uberfly on Saturday. Here are some of the pictures. New camera so some of the pictures aren't the greatest. Need to wipe the lense on the waterproof camera before taking pictures or you get those blurry spots. Also accidently took them in snow mode, so that is why they are overexposed. need to put it on auto. Oh well, great time with the boys.

I also need to learn how to resize images in photoshop better. This is my quick job of it.

Pic 1: 1 of Ricks bows, probably the smallest and least colored of them all, but it was the only one I got a chance to net for him

Pic 2: Uberflys beauty Brown to end the day, not a great pic, this thing was fat

Pic 3: I need a bigger net, Rick took a spill in the river to net this bad boy. That is dedication. Thanks Rick.

post-3792-1328502531.jpg

post-3792-1328502559.jpg

post-3792-1328502572.jpg

Yeah, what monger said, Jay. You're picture posting skillz suck dude. lol

Just use photobucket, or flikr, or some other photo site and then paste the url for the picture on the site between the [/img] things you can find on the menu above your posting window. The "Insert Image" one.

Aside from the water on the lens, that is a sick looking brown

I need to work on my camera skills, but to be fair it wasn't me who took the picture. Hahaha but mine all turned out the same, need to wipe that waterproof lens after it goes in the water.

But I can only go up from here in my cam skillz.

It didn't take me long to perfect my nunchuck and computer hacking skills, so expect better pictures soon.