Fly Fusion Forums

Stir Crazy Bow Blown Out, Close Still Water

As we may loose June again to the run off, I may need to do still water. If the schedule allows for a full day, there are several waters to try, ie Crawling V, Magregor(sp), Badger, but for limited time allowed, I cant think of still water very close by. Any suggestions?

Suggestion: Fish the Bow, it's not blown out, it's actually fishing really well. The only reason you feel it's blown is you've never cracked the code for high water. Get out there and learn the high water river, you'll become a much greater angler making this hard on yourself. Lakes are for suckas

Suggestion: Fish the Bow, it's not blown out, it's actually fishing really well. The only reason you feel it's blown is you've never cracked the code for high water. Get out there and learn the high water river, you'll become a much greater angler making this hard on yourself. Lakes are for suckas

You cant fish the Bow when there is a ban on it. There suckas in the Bow too

You cant fish the Bow when there is a ban on it.

I did multiple times and know others who did as well. Fishing during a perimeter ban is a bit of a gateway violation though. I got such a rush from it that I started jaywalking and tearing the tags off mattresses. Who knows what I'll do next...

I did multiple times and know others who did as well. Fishing during a perimeter ban is a bit of a gateway violation though. I got such a rush from it that I started jaywalking and tearing the tags off mattresses. Who knows what I'll do next...

What ever you do, dont remove the inspected by #5 sticker!

I heard once you fish the bow with a perimeter ban, the next step is habitual reefer smoking. Be careful out there guys...