Fly Fusion Forums

Ribtor Flies

I went to check out Ribtor's "new" location since they shut down the 11th Ave store awhile ago. I was suprise they still had a little bit of outdoor stuff which includes flies. FYI the entire fly selection is priced at a buck a fly. Now that's my kind of dollar store lol The fly quality is so so

I looked up the new location on google and no luck. Where are they located?

Ribtor warehouse

Our new location At Ribtor Warehouse: 2713 16th Street SE Calgary Alberta Canada Phone# 403-261-8061 . Fax# 403-233-9172 . Administration Office: ...

I get all my flies from ebay.This seller has really well made flies ( kjflyfish81).You have to bid but you can get them for good prices.I showed them to my fishing buddy who has been tying for over 40 years and he got me to order him 5 dozen beadheads because hes says he cant tie them for the price he could buy them for.The shipping is 3.50 for the first dozen and free for the rest.I usually try to get at least 5 dozen plus at a time.I got a dozen triple decker hoppers for 5.50,the beadheads were between $4 and $8 for a dozen.It is all bidding so there is no set price but i never saw a dozen go for more than 8.26.He ships fast and packs each dozen in its own little box so their not all mixed up.i picked up close to 50 dozen since feb for people i fish with just to get ready for to summer.

I get all my flies from ebay.This seller has really well made flies ( kjflyfish81).You have to bid but you can get them for good prices.I showed them to my fishing buddy who has been tying for over 40 years and he got me to order him 5 dozen beadheads because hes says he cant tie them for the price he could buy them for.The shipping is 3.50 for the first dozen and free for the rest.I usually try to get at least 5 dozen plus at a time.I got a dozen triple decker hoppers for 5.50,the beadheads were between $4 and $8 for a dozen.It is all bidding so there is no set price but i never saw a dozen go for more than 8.26.He ships fast and packs each dozen in its own little box so their not all mixed up.i picked up close to 50 dozen since feb for people i fish with just to get ready for to summer.

I have bought from this eBay seller & as far as my limited knowledge of what is a good fly on not, I thought they were fine.

I've been told that they are better than the flies from WS.

Also, our dollar is very favourable now.