Fly Fusion Forums

Weather

I've just recently decided, definitively, that all of you are a bunch of completely DISGRACEFUL liars!

In a way, it's sad. Because really, the only reason you all do it is to justify your position in life and make things easier on yourself. It's hard to face reality and it's even harder when that reality is biting you in your ass.

But please, for the love of god, stop the lies. As human beings, it is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE that one can 'prefer' stretches of minus 20 and below weather, as long as its sunny to plus 5-10 weather all winter, with some overcast skies and intermittent rain. It's JUST NOT POSSIBLE, scientifically or morally!

So, excuse my play on words, but it's 'time to face the weather.' Stop hiding from your reality. Accept the fact that human's dont enjoy weather below minus 20, sunny or not. Accept the fact that if you were in plus 5 overcast weather you'd be more willing to leave your house and enjoy a walk outside. And fish. I'm tired of hearing lies when I just state the facts to people. THE WEATHER SUCKS!!! Only by accepting this reality can I cope with it consciously, instead of letting the lie simmer and subconsciously rot in the back of my head, and eventually eat me away.

Much rather have cold then sweltering heat......although eating frozen sandwiches in -45 degree weather isn't all that exciting when your miles rom civilization.

I didn't know Shaughnessy Ab was miles from civilization although living there it just may seem like it

I didn't know Shaughnessy Ab was miles from civilization although living there it just may seem like it

Shaughnessy sure ain't but doing winter field work in the booming metropolis of Anzac or Ft. Mackay sure can be chilly. Nothing like frozen grey colored camp food to keep your spirits up while out chasing critters. Best would probably be doing stream monitoring near Conklin when it was a balmy -58 without the windchill. Needless to say you didn't stop moving for long.

Guys,

You just don't get it.

THEY HATE US!!!

If it isn't a low coming across Montana that craps all over your week fishing trip in the south, it's the highs coming from Alaska freezing your butt to the truck seat.

They just don't like us.

And Calgree's sucking up @ Mcmahon Stadium by running with the 'merican flag down the field matters little.

Don