Fly Fusion Forums

Proposed Regulation Changes Part 2

If you are truly interested in getting this signed, why don't all of the shops have them? There are at least another 4 fly-fishing orientated shops that do not have the petition (did you ask them and they say no?), as well as Bass Pro and The Fishin' Hole.

Let's get this thing DONE, would be great for those lakes

I belive a couple of months back I saw this petition form in Fish Tales and thought I might of saw it again at Southbow, can't remeber

Hi bhurt, The petition you speak of, was created to get the ball rolling, for the fact it would be brought up at the following round table meeting, the newest petition out at the moment, is to hopefully help create some new Reg. changes... :)

Cheers...Jeff..

Hi bhurt, The petition you speak of, was created to get the ball rolling, for the fact it would be brought up at the following round table meeting, the newest petition out at the moment, is to hopefully help create some new Reg. changes... :)

Cheers...Jeff..

Jeff,

Okay so its not that hard to confuse me, espically when I am at work, but do I need to sign the new petition or is the old one okay? Need to read everything first however as I do not sign my name blindly, will read the link when I get home tonight.

Jeff,

Okay so its not that hard to confuse me, espically when I am at work, but do I need to sign the new petition or is the old one okay? Need to read everything first however as I do not sign my name blindly, will read the link when I get home tonight.

bhurt, below is the link to the new petition......

Don't work to hard, and hope ya can find some time to wet a line... ;)

Cheers...Jeff..

Petition Link

http://www.petitiononline.com/dekkbeed/petition.html

Jeff & Jake

Thanks for clarifing that and I will read the proposed reg changes and will go from there.

By the way, two big thumbs up to you two for caring about K Lakes, it takes alot to do something like this and you two should be congraulated for your hard efforts.

• 3 weeks later...

Those are really amazing pics of the large Rainbows spawning in Boulton creek, Beed head. I agree that it is worth doing whatever it takes to preserve these quality fish and get these new regulations in place ASAP. The image of Jim Stelfox holding those huge trout is inspiring. Keep up the good work.