Fly Fusion Forums

Ffc Logo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROTFLMAO!

Weedy..can you send me a version of the "real" submission with thinner lines? The jaw section of the bull is cluttered for stitching. Thx. Clive

No problem Clive. I'd love some help with this. It would even be better if we could get some help from a Calgarian! :lol:

No problem Clive. I'd love some help with this. It would even be better if we could get some help from a Calgarian! :lol:

Can you email a jpeg or png to me?

clives@shaw.ca

YYCers are too damn busy counting their money. :)

Thanks

Can you email a jpeg or png to me?

clives@shaw.ca

YYCers are too damn busy counting their money. :)

Thanks

No doubt!! I hate this freakin city. Makes me even angrier that I'm not really in the position to move my family right now.

But as soon as I am... I'm outta here!!

P.S. - I'm going to hook up a strap to the back of the Runner and take the Bow River with me.. hope you guys don't mind.

No doubt!! I hate this freakin city. Makes me even angrier that I'm not really in the position to move my family right now.

But as soon as I am... I'm outta here!!

P.S. - I'm going to hook up a strap to the back of the Runner and take the Bow River with me.. hope you guys don't mind.

Birchy. The Bow river isn't the only gem in Alberta. It's just the one all them "YYC'ers" have to spend there time on cause it's close. *wink*

PS Clive... you a pilot or something? Not many people use the term YYC... you dang YQL'er. Or does coaldale have an airport? lol

lmao... catchin a hog and braggin about it with my hommies aint enough help, guess i should lye more to stay true too teh fisherman form....it swas a 3'er in taht photo by the way :lol: ...if i new how too use any of that there softwear i would do something....i kinda like the role of support team/forman....go team! n gett'r dun...

Just finished learning how to size a line in Illustrator. Now that I've figured out the most basic function of Illustrator, I should be able to crank out the alterations. I'm well on my way to quitting my day job. :lol:

Ya have to some times wonder why puters were invented. Two hours to learn how to draw a frickin line properly?

Here's the latest.

ffc-logo-new-1.png