Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fish Calgary Gear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hells yea brother and get a big graffiti style "bomb" on the back of the hoodies (think we need original "jedi brown") whit the board handle.....thanks for the idea edB ;)

I'd like to see the Fly Fish Calgary version of the Howard Dean Scream on the back...

"Not only are we fishing the Crowsnest, Dave Devlin, we're fishing the Livingstone and the Oldman and the Highwood, and we're fishing the Sheep and then we're fishing the Bow! BEYYYAAHHHH!"

Oh, and I'll order a hoodie, a cap, and a window decal, please. Hoodie should fit Dave pre-divorce.

Cheers,

PMD

so lynn (and other members) why gangster jedi welll......big hoods make it easier too scare off "bank people" aka poachers. its also good streamer protection for the head neck and back....and knowone walks the bank like a jedi...i got pics to prove ;):lol:

augustttttttt167.jpg

augustttttttt159.jpg

augustttttttt165.jpg

augustttttttt163.jpg

augustttttttt160.jpg

hey kev theres a thread in the general chattter were dave is taking ideas for a logo and i dont think theres a firm price yet on the gear...just trying too get an idea of how much intrest...refer back too page 1 of this thread dude...

Kev

pretty sure SJW is just getting an idea for what sort of demand there is and what sort of products we would want...... by the sounds of it hoodies tees and hats, stickers and decals seem to be the top of the list. We know he will produce something reflective of the site and that is nice so we are just sorta preemptively giving the orders we will likely make once the products are available.....(atleast I think thats what we are doing) AS for pricing I would imagine its gonna be reasonable but I really have no clue......

I'll work on it when I get back to town. I"m on a rig right now. I think im going to use the Logo that Pacres has made at the top. Keepin it simple. I'll put that Logo on the front with a www.flyfishcalgary.com around the back in small letters.

That sounds perfect Dave. Nice. Simple. Perfect.

thanks guys...like I said I have been out of the loop.....I know this is a bit of a touchy subject but on the old forum was there not the same idea floating around and if I remember there was a pretty nice logo that was created...I might be wrong though.

cheers

kev

thanks ladies....but i think ur putting a damper on the "grimjedi" look.....and were waaaaaaaaaay off topic....

Why, Maxwell, I do believe you are blushing!

Ladies, you're going to get Max off his game; without his Jedi mojo, he's nothing. Just "cute", and "cute" don't

catch fish or pay the bills. :D