Fly Fusion Forums

T-shirts, Hats, Stickers, Golf Shirts

How about a patch so I (or more likely my wife) can sew it on to my hat or vest? Or I will take a hat if you have them made.

Or maybe a bumper sticker for the car so we can recognize eachother. That may lead to problems if the poachers see their pictures posted here.

Guest bigbadbrent

Would be cool to see flyfishcalgary stickers everywhere, or even a patch to throw on your vest so i don't feel like a tool every time i ask someone 'you on the forum'

I would be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.

Picture it FFC shirts as far as you can see at policemans flats catchin fish, snappin pics of poachers then chuckin jars of salmon eggs at the A$$h0les

we could be the Hells Angels of the Fly fishin world. Thats right the Fly fishin 1%'ers watch out

Teck

would stickers not just turn into trash and likely wash into the bow eventually? especially if people are sticking them on things like tree trunks by the river. that would suck. or are we talking about bumper/windshield and storefront stickers?

i think insted of putting www.flyfishcalgary.com we should just put flyfish calgary

just my opinion.

and i am deffinattly up for a hoddie and a hat

I agree with leaving the www .com off. how about just FFC at least all of us would know what it meant?

I'm up for anything your sellin. I love this sight since i've been on it. Everybody is helpfull and friendly. I think the patch and car sticker is a great idea as well. I thought i was the only one asking if peaple are on this sight at the river. I also hope that none of us would be stickin crap on tree or creating trash on the river. I don't even through my smoke butts on the ground or in the river. Pocket only. (burnt a little the first time but i'm getting used to it)

I think it would be a great idea. Maybe because I was telling Toolman awhile ago that someone here at the forum should do it ;)

I thought it would be cool to have hats with the logo on the front and the person's nick on the back, or vica versa for the younger generation that never got told what the visor part of a ball cap is for...

Put me down for one of each. Hat, Shirt, Gor-tex 3 layer jacket, Beanie and patch for my vest.