Fly Fusion Forums

Fishing League Schedule

While the evening was frustrating with the wind in our faces all night, the end made it all worthwhile. That was a huge fish...not just for length but girth too. Too bad it got away. Definitely got the adrenaline pumping and I was only watching. Seeing those big Golden Stones on every rock was pretty cool too.

Great to meet you Darrin. Any time you want to head back down there, give me a call. I'd be happy to tag along...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how far behind are you?I don't even want to look.

Maybe we could do a day on the weekend where we could get a bunch of matches done.

I just got word that my wife has to work on Sat so i got time if anyone else wants to come.Let me no.

So how far behind are you?I don't even want to look.

Maybe we could do a day on the weekend where we could get a bunch of matches done.

I just got word that my wife has to work on Sat so i got time if anyone else wants to come.Let me no.

I just got back from 2 weeks of holidays and was 3 weeks behind at that point..... I got BHURT, TIMJ, Caster...us and 2 others I guess. Sorry all!!

My sched is as follows...

Next week, Monday fishin the Highwood all day with littlemoodz if ya wanna join pm me were leavin' early. Tues-Sat eve's are open. All day Sunday I'm free.

I have webby from last week and benbear this week. However, benbear did contact me some time ago to let me know that he was going to be on holidays, so we will make up our match in August when he's back, and when my wife is gone on holidays with the kidlets.

So, I guess due to two bye weeks back to back, I am only down one week with Webby.

Made it out with Tungsten this morning. Fishing stones, master vs. novice. Outcome was never in doubt, tungsten 5, me 2. And neither of mine on a dry! Gorgeous morning, we were back at the launch at 10 am. Mike went back out for more, I had to go home to go to the rodeo.

Thanks mike, fun as always. Glad I could show you what real frustration looks like!

After you left i went to the first spot we started at and landed 4 more,i was suppose to go back to work but with the overcast the fishing was on so i headed upstream to a spot and landed about a dozen more on the nymph.Once the sun came out and the wind started the fishing seamed to stop.

I feel like Cleveland right now. Thanks for rubbing my face in it. ;)

No problem,had you stayed i think the results would have bin a little different.I've seen you nymph and with that balloon of a bobber you have you wouldn't have missed much.

• 3 months later...
Whatever came of this league? Did you guys/girls get your matches done? was there a winner? Just curious :)

It seems to have died.Its almost finished ,maybe restart it in the spring.

I thought i would have plenty of time but it just didn't work out.I'm thinking same goes for others.

• 1 month later...

I also thought I would have lots of time for this myself but between vacation and my staff quiting work seemed to take more of my time this year then normal. Hopefully I will be better shape come this spring to be able to particapate again. Sorry to everyone I was suppose to have matches against.

I also thought I would have lots of time for this myself but between vacation and my staff quiting work seemed to take more of my time this year then normal. Hopefully I will be better shape come this spring to be able to particapate again. Sorry to everyone I was suppose to have matches against.

It's ok.

I pretended you were there and I kicked your ass.

It's ok.

I pretended you were there and I kicked your ass.

Oh really, well that is diffently intresting, well I guess I will just have to hunt you down on the river and show you what a real ass kickin is all about, oh and by the way I'm not talking about fishin, hehehehehe

On a off note we really need to get out one of these days and do some fishin, even though you are a oilers fan I'll let you get away with it once.

Oh really, well that is diffently intresting, well I guess I will just have to hunt you down on the river and show you what a real ass kickin is all about, oh and by the way I'm not talking about fishin, hehehehehe

On a off note we really need to get out one of these days and do some fishin, even though you are a oilers fan I'll let you get away with it once.

Sounds good to me!

Looks like your "team" is taking a step in the right direction with Sutter stepping down.