• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Peter

"Life is about the adventure"

I love your tag line or maybe it is called your signature, but and there is always a but I would add one thing to it, that one thing is three words!!!!!!!

Life is about the adventure - bring a Flyrod.....

RickR

what a sweet brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Fish were eaten and were very good*

Couple of Tigers from Saskatchewan. Very nice looking fish with incredible markings.

wow, there sure is a lot of orange on that one tigers belly. where those caught in the fall, Lorney? i made it to the SK for some tigers in the spring and never seen any fish that were that brightly colored.

158.jpg

SK001.jpg

1003_1-1.jpg

One of the nicer cutties I have seen. Caught by jksnijders from the board. I just got to hold for the pic. Had lots of color in the cheeks like a rainbow. has anyone else seen or have pics of a cutty with colorful cheeks. Would love to see them. I have caught alot of cutties and this one of kyle's is the only one I have seen with cheeks like this.

here is a picture of one of the brighter cutties i caught this year. the gill plates arent nearly as colorful as the one in your picture though.

973_1-1-2.jpg

My fave Bull, Not big, But the colors and patterns were sweet, the Camera shows no justice on the colors/markings...I bet Maxwell has a few pics from the last while???...Max always has some cool pics...

thats one smokin' hot bull you caught bh. the spots are very pronounced on that beauty.

those lake bulls sure have a lot nicer coloration than bulls that live in big silty rivers. its usually the exact opposite scenario with most of the other trouts & chars.

see for yourselves

check out these pale piggies.

P4290428-1-1.jpg

979_1-1.jpg

P4290426-2.jpg

977_1-1-1.jpg

978_1-2.jpg

One of my favorite browns of the year out of Stauffer. Had on a MUCH bigger one 10 minutes before that kicked my ass by going straight into the "shnarb." I was nearly back at the car when I saw a little guy rising above a big root system. I cast to it and got it. While I was fighting it, a big one came out from under the roots and took a swipe at the little guy. I released the mini and then tied on a streamer and after a few failed attempts at getting the drift right under the roots, it came out and nailed it. I had my pooch with me so when it took off downstream, I had to grab my dog under my arm and give chase. When I finally landed it, I was giggling like a little school girl.

post-2231-1265567440.jpg

Cheers.

well, perhaps I will add a couple more. I have some gorgeous cutt pics from this summer kicking around that I can't seem to find, I'll keep looking! Anyhow here are a few various pics.

Juvenile bully with beautiful markings made for a nice shot, a snakey bow that absolutely smashed a hopper in a very shallow riffle and had only one eye, and my favorite landed fish of the year, a nice big steelhead buck that kicked my ass, then posed for a picture.

post-1913-1265656909.jpg

post-1913-1265656990.jpg

post-1913-1265657012.jpg