Wishin I Was Fishin

Tungsten

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good fatty Jeff. Hopefully we will see fish like that again some day in Golden Pond.

Here's another anorexic fish

chinookfishing003.jpg

That thing is FAT, Cant imagine how wide the shoulders were...I think it will be a couple three years till we see Huge fish in Golden Pond again...Cross your fingers!!

*Edit*...That thing is THICK!!, not fat...Shrimp Diet??

those are sweetest mountain 'bows i have seen in a long time. is there still a lot of 'bows in that lake or are they just incidentals, while fishing for the main attraction, now that the rainbow stocking has been discontinued?

They are far, and few between...Most times, a guy just gets lucky... :) ...Days on end = on certain body's of water, usually result in something good... :D ...

Cheers...Jeff..

Ive Bin diggin around my photobucket, and found some great pics of ggp/fish....He is so full of knowledge and one hell of a fisherman!!!, And has one hell of a good time doin it!!!...Keep the pics comin guys/gals...Spring is gettin closer!!

IMG_1045.jpg

kan16.jpg

kan6.jpg

015.jpg

TheCrow036-1.jpg

P3010171na.jpg

BullsheadApril122006-03.jpg

They are far, and few between...Most times, a guy just gets lucky... :) ...Days on end = on certain body's of water, usually result in something good... :D ...

Cheers...Jeff..

cool, must be nice to be able to catch the odd bonus 'bow of that caliber :)

heres a few more pix from JNP and another bonus brown.

642_1-2.jpg

med003.jpg

med004.jpg

med012.jpg

919_1-1.jpg

644_1-1.jpg

P5100720.jpg

nice fish guys, keep the pictures of those big southern alberta trout coming.

One of the nicer cutties I have seen. Caught by jksnijders from the board. I just got to hold for the pic. Had lots of color in the cheeks like a rainbow. has anyone else seen or have pics of a cutty with colorful cheeks. Would love to see them. I have caught alot of cutties and this one of kyle's is the only one I have seen with cheeks like this.

post-1098-1265396304.jpg

Not that this is that big a bullie, but it was a total surprise. Fishing a fairly fast run catching little cutties in BC with my sons. This hit a stonefly and I thought I finally had a nice cuttie. Was very surprised when I got my first good look at it:

p7140070gn0.jpg

My biggest flowing water fish to date. It's been on here several times. Caught in April a couple of years ago. Only 2 months to go!!

014ba3.jpg