Fly Fusion Forums

Most Unusual Item You Carry

Jesus mang, Mother Nature's emergency wipe, grows all over

Bromen.jpg

Don't use this though

Foxtail%20Grass.JPG

the itch will drive you nuts..................................don't ask.

Water birth can be an option if it gets urgent- ass deep in the river! Jsut not in any of the holes I fish...

Nice shiny 1895 Hoss. .45-70 or .450?

45-70 shooting the 405 grainers by remington, its the guide gun 18.5 inch barrel...They didnt make the 450 in the shorter barrel. Have you seen the new 1895 SBL (stainless big loop)...it is amazing, although I've heard they have been having problems with the extractor.

45-70 shooting the 405 grainers by remington, its the guide gun 18.5 inch barrel...They didnt make the 450 in the shorter barrel. Have you seen the new 1895 SBL (stainless big loop)...it is amazing, although I've heard they have been having problems with the extractor.

Kick like a mule spittin' that big chunk of lead huh, Marlin always did make a nice fool proof lever gun. Seen pics of the big loop, nice. I use a defender pump for a camp bear swatter myself.

I've been hauling a giant coconut all over the back country since this summer....

It was a souvenier that belonged to my Grandma from a trip she took with her sister to Florida in 1960 - In honour of her travels and the spirit of adventure I take pictures of the coconut in unique and interesting (and generally very difficult to reach) places and send them around to the rest of the family. I started the whole thing to basically mock the rest of my family for fighting over heirlooms the way that families do - ironically I started getting emails wondering where it would show up next...hence the brith of the travelling coconut saga...

So if you see some crazy guy casting to the last pool on the precip of Ram Falls with a coconut beside him - well now you know

I've been hauling a giant coconut all over the back country since this summer....

It was a souvenier that belonged to my Grandma from a trip she took with her sister to Florida in 1960 - In honour of her travels and the spirit of adventure I take pictures of the coconut in unique and interesting (and generally very difficult to reach) places and send them around to the rest of the family. I started the whole thing to basically mock the rest of my family for fighting over heirlooms the way that families do - ironically I started getting emails wondering where it would show up next...hence the brith of the travelling coconut saga...

So if you see some crazy guy casting to the last pool on the precip of Ram Falls with a coconut beside him - well now you know

That is kool.