Fly Fusion Forums

Ho Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!!! ***not For Kids***

santasnorthpole72.jpg

:santa::santa::santa: Merry Christmas Everyone, :santa::santa::santa:

It's Seasons Greetings here at the North Pole. Everyone is very busy getting ready for the big day.

All the elves are working especially hard making fly rods for those that haven’t been naughty this year and getting the Sleigh ready for the flight.

Rudolph and the rest of the reindeer have been playing Texas Hold’Em and testing their skills at beer pong in the games room.

Mrs. Claus is mending my big red suit after I lost a button climbing down a steep slope in hunt of a few choice bullies last year.

And me, well I've been busy making my list, and of course... checking it twice. I must say that Mrs. Claus has been treating me pretty good for this time of year too!! :whistle:

I see a few of you have not been very good this year, in fact down right naughty little peckers. This year I promise there will be a nice little surprise in your stockings. A surprise or two I'm sure, HO, HO, HO, HO ,HO. :santa:

Be sure to get to bed early Christmas Eve... the sooner you do, the sooner I can drop by!

If you plan to leave a snack, I really enjoy a fresh mixture of cooked beans, cauliflower and cabbage, and of course cookies and milk. And be sure to set aside something for the reindeer. They get pretty hungry doing all that flying!

For those of you that never sent your letters to the North Pole in time for me to read them I will be periodically checking back here to see what you’re hoping I will bring you.

Merry Christmas,

Santa :santa:

PS: It looks like we may have to move sometime in the new year due to all the melting of the ice at the North Pole so if I'm a little late next year don't be alarmed. At least the old sea bear finds it amusing.........

polar_bear_christmas.jpg

Awesome,

All i got for you this year is a bottle of scotch and some catnip for the reindeer.Try not to wake up my wife ,last year she was pissed and i had to make Christmas dinner, still recovering from that.

Anyway could you send some off that global warming down here the Bow is a slurpee, we could use a chinook or two thanks.

Awesome,

All i got for you this year is a bottle of scotch and some catnip for the reindeer.Try not to wake up my wife ,last year she was pissed and i had to make Christmas dinner, still recovering from that.

Try not to make it that Glenfiddich crap like last year. I left a lot of yellow roof tops if you know what I mean. As far as waking the wife up goes, if you had been doing your job right she wouldn't have awaken and would have had been very well rested in the morning. Check your stocking this year, I`ll leave a little something to help straighten things out. :santa:

Anyway could you send some off that global warming down here the Bow is a slurpee, we could use a chinook or two thanks.

I'm SantaClaus, not God. :santa:

Merry Christmas,

Santa :santa:

santa...

can you please please please solve global warming? i'm weary of the debate [and many of the debators] here. just make it go away.

and please...more young nubile nude peta supporters more often. totally helps to legitimize thier cause.

fruitcakes for those members with an agenda or a pompous, self righteous 'tude.

Oh I'm so very sorry Headscan that you didn't receive your bike. You see it was a a bad time in my life. I was into the weed way too much and I didn't just screw up by forgetting your bike. There were lots of mindless things I did, like leaving the bong and bags of weed in 420's stocking, the crack that dropped onto the floor Rickr's house,,,, or was that at Sundance's,,,, oh I don't know it's all a blur.

Here's a little something to sum it all up.

Click here if the movie does not play.

I have to work today and boxing day can I get something extra this year santa for my dedication to my job????

No problem Brad. I'm going to give you the power to spell Brian correctly for an entire year. :santa:

Remember, "I" before "A" except if you're ghay!!

Hey Santa...can one of your elves build me a nice 9wt for pike? A pflueger reel to go with it would be nice. Merry Christmas!!!

No, No, No Dekkard. You thought I didn't know you poached that bully and fried him up in butter in that 24" cast iron frying pan out on the Oldman this summer. You're on the Overly Naughty list for another year.

Try again next year, I might bring you a Canadian Tire rod with an extra special reel if your a good boy. :santa:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Daer Santa,

If I can guess your real "stopper" name then do I win a prize?

Also I heard that due to the recession you where forced to lay off all of the raindeer causing a big riot at the north, and this happened when tiger woods was visiting miss claus and now everyone presents have to be friegn hauled and you aere forced to drive a tractor trailer....

Hey Santa

I was just kidding last year about the 2 front teeth, yeesh..................................gross! Also, I don't mind if you use the can again, but push the button on the right OK?

Oh, and this year, you know the 'thing' I ordered? Can you make sure the box is unmarked? - just in case the kids accidentally rip the wrapping paper off.

Little different this time around, I'm gonna leave you out some Cachaca and sushi.

You have a great time. Thanks so much!

Cheers

Oh, and this year, you know the 'thing' I ordered? Can you make sure the box is unmarked? - just in case the kids accidentally rip the wrapping paper off.

Cheers

You have to be gentler on those "things" you ask for every year Firefrog. Try putting in a little less air and maybe try a few new positions that will put less pressure on the "thing".

Sorry about the box screwup last year, but please, I don't need anymore of your pictures showing what happened. :santa: