Fly Fusion Forums

Family Or Fishing

family or fishing  

58 members have voted

1. 1. is there seriously anyone on here who would choose fishing over family

• family
    • fishing

I'm assuming he/she is on his/her deathbed and not able to be mobile in this case... or else I'd go with toolman's answer as well ;)

If I'm ever the person on My deathbed, not mobile anymore and near my end....I hope someone takes me to the River for one last time.

Well,,,, it might depend on how much money the old geezer has?

Seriously, when you say family, I am assuming they are "close" to you in way or another, so I would go family all the way!

But ,,,,if it's old cousin Pete who you haven't exchanged Christmas cards with for years now,,, well the fishing starts looking pretty good again,,,,, unless, of course, cousin Pete has a lot of money and no will made up yet!!! ;)

• 1 month later...
If I don't back off on the fishing, I might be in the same situation!

Rick, so I guess you wouldn't want to skip out after lunch tomorrow to hit the river......? I plan to.....

As for the question at hand....kids grow up too fast to let that slip by.

I have however already instructed my wife to take me on my very last fishing trip...'course I'll be in an urn at the time....

I seem to kind of be in the same situation only for me its mountain biking.

The sister is having all the family (Uncles, Aunts, Cousins) at her place for thanksgiving, only at the same time all the friends are going to Nelson for the annual Thanksgiving Nelson bike trip. I have neither family or friends since May and havent been on the bike much since then either. The bike trip is slowly winning out... however my sister has threatened to divorce me as her brother if I dont come........ What to do, what to do?