Fly Fusion Forums

If You Could Talk To The Animals

I would ask the Crows/Ravens to sleep in a little later.

I would explain what headlights really are to the Deer, Elk and Moose.

I would ask the Hyena's what's so funny?

I would ask the Grouse to give me a little warning.

I would explain the value of furniture and a good set of speakers to the stupid housecat.

Tell the bears and cougars that all Calgarians are high in nutritional energy and taste really really good! ;)

I'd ask the giraffe "how's the weather up there?" and the horse "why the long face?"

Seriously though I'd probably ask some of the more dangerous/scary animals "Are you REALLY more scared of me than I am of you?"

I would ask Seagulls if they aim for people on purpose.

I effin hate seagulls.

My father shrimped in the Texas City Ship Channel every day. When you do it, you drag the edges. So you are always going the same direction inbound then the opposite direction outbound. Some days, the wind would be blowing perpendicular to the boat. On those days, for 1/2 the day, the seagulls would be flying ass towards you waiting for you to throw off the excess fish so they could get a free lunch.

So wind in your face, seagulls above and in of you facing away, and they are getting a lot of free food. Get the picture? It's warm and white and hits you a lot. God I hate seagulls.

I would ask an old finned friend of mine.. why the heck in all these years of chasing him, hasn't he stayed on the hook more than 2 seconds for me !!!!!!!!

I's also ask the grizz that sniffed my shoulder if he was gonna eat me for lunch before he smelled my pee'd in pants... lol :blink: