Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BowLurker

Cack Handler Switch

Recommended Posts

Ok fine. Uhmm....that's hurty.

I'm a Firetrucking Right-hander, and I'd never heard this term before.

It doesn't matter to me, I don't care for it, but screw you!

I CAN cast over 65, which is bigger, than you>>!

-M.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did flyfishy get a new account?

 

like..what?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya but his new account is Bowtweaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-03-12 at 10:10 AM, Bron said:

Ya but his new account is Bowtweaker

I'm not a tweaker, Bron.

Some f**kface walked past me where I was fishing , and called me a 'Cack-Handler' Switch caster...?? Everyone has beginner/rusty days....??

When I finally calmed down, I was hitting 65-75 feet...what's wrong with that? That's what made me angry...just trying to text it online too fast.

-M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just teasing. But I would bet an infinite number of dollars you didn’t cast 195- 225 feet.

hugs

b

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bron said:

Just teasing. But I would bet an infinite number of dollars you didn’t cast 195- 225 feet.

hugs

b

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bron,

Why would a Bow fisherman be a d**k like that though? 

I just don't get it. anyhow. I reaaaaaly need to go fish now. I can get it...

-M.

 

PS- yes, I understand the difference between yds and feet now...60-65 feet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BowLurker said:

Bron,

Why would a Bow fisherman be a d**k like that though? 

I just don't get it. anyhow. I reaaaaaly need to go fish now. I can get it...

-M.

Lots of dickweeds on the bow. Haven’t you been on Instagram?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bron said:

Lots of dickweeds on the bow. Haven’t you been on Instagram?

Bron,

No Sir/Mm I fish for me, and don't need any reason to fish for Social Media crap.

I guess they forget that they never started on a Glass rod..

-M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BowLurker said:

I'm not a tweaker, Bron.

Some f**kface walked past me where I was fishing , and called me a 'Cack-Handler' Switch caster...?? Everyone has beginner/rusty days....??

You know cack-handed just means that you don’t switch to left hand up when making traditionally left handed up casts. For example i am a ‘cack handed’ when making a snap t on river right, keeping my right hand up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was more fun when you let him think it was an insult 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bcubed said:

You know cack-handed just means that you don’t switch to left hand up when making traditionally left handed up casts. For example i am a ‘cack handed’ when making a snap t on river right, keeping my right hand up...

I cast for the current, for safety and for my ability. Haven't tried 'Full Spey' casting yet, just getting my feet wet (as a Hydrophobe)  with a 10'8" Switch Glassy....

-M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cack Handed definition: 
 
It means an awkward or inept way of doing something; originally meaning left handed, stemming from cultures that use their right hand to eat and their left hand to wipe their behind.
 
just another slap @ lefthanded people.
 
Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok this is getting Bananas f**ked up...

I'd never heard the term..I was flailing around a bit..trying my best. Why say anything...?

Just let us dedicated Amatuers get to learning about our blessed sport.

-M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×