Fly Fusion Forums

July Pics.

Ayr

Hey Guys/Gals,

There has been some great reports/pics being posted here, thanks for sharing, I always enjoy your adventures! July came and went in the blink of an eye, but somewhere in there were a few good trips with some great buds!!

DSC06278.jpg

DSC06279.jpg

DSC06302.jpg

What a hit!! A couple of reel-screaming runs, a wrap around the achor rope, amd two missed net attempts and we finally had 'em!! Dekkard and I on a sloooowww day. In place of good fishing we had a great time and tons of laughs making fun of ourselves!! I look forward to connecting with you for some fishing tomorrow Dekk.

DSC06301.jpg

DSC06287.jpg

DSC06291.jpg

DSC06297.jpg

DSC06311.jpg

DSC06363.jpg

DSC06367.jpg

Just sickening, the mishandling of that stick, will people ever learn?

BTW nice pics

agreed Taco didn't even look like he wet his hands before picking up and just how long was that "sweeper trout" out of the water. with a little better handling he could of grown to cover nearly 1/2 the river and given 100's if not 1000's of lucky anglers a chance at a great scap while tring to retrive thier flies.

Also awsome pics. I so look forward to the end of the month that seems to bring out the greatest pic threads