Fly Fusion Forums

Adhesive Lead Foil

headscan

Whats the size on the stuff from the golf shops? I use a lot for nymphs and would love to see a consistent supply. And as Max mentioned both Wholesale and Fishtales is where I've gotten mine, think I saw some at Russels a while back as well.

Colin

Whats the size on the stuff from the golf shops? I use a lot for nymphs and would love to see a consistent supply. And as Max mentioned both Wholesale and Fishtales is where I've gotten mine, think I saw some at Russels a while back as well.

Colin

Colin I have bought it from Nevada Bob's right next to the Fish'n Hole. It's exactally the same thickness and price (Roughly $4.50 a pack) as the stuff sold at The Fish'n Hole. If you need some I'll be happy to give you some. I bought a few packs last time I was there.

Just as a side note. I cut mine into 1/6" to 1/8" strips. So it goes a long ways. I've been using it for tying Czech Nymphs. But it is good for weighting any nymphs.

Rob

Colin I have bought it from Nevada Bob's right next to the Fish'n Hole. It's exactally the same thickness and price (Roughly $4.50 a pack) as the stuff sold at The Fish'n Hole. If you need some I'll be happy to give you some. I bought a few packs last time I was there.

Just as a side note. I cut mine into 1/6" to 1/8" strips. So it goes a long ways. I've been using it for tying Czech Nymphs. But it is good for weighting any nymphs.

Rob

I've got a fair amount here Rob, I've just been going through it pretty fast so will probably need to pick some up in the next couple of months.

Thanks

Colin

• 3 weeks later...