Fly Fusion Forums

Opening Day

Well I had the big "opening" today LOL...

ehhemm

so I'll be outta commision till friday but on friday I'm gonna go hit some water near home here.

Did it hurt???...Man, just the thought of it hurts....Hope all is well...To a point anywho...

Cheers...Jeff..

Well I had the big "opening" today LOL...

ehhemm

so I'll be outta commision till friday but on friday I'm gonna go hit some water near home here.

man I had that done 1989, and went from a 135lb fighting tiger of a young soldier to a fat lazy house cat over night, no *hit now weight 180lb !!!!

Thought I was still tough and rode my bicycle to work two days after.. lasted 3min and then rode the rest of the way standing on the peddles...

My damn Sgt wanted me to lead the Sqn Pt run.. told him to F himself and put in for 2weeks leave.. stayed drunk and stoned the whole time!!!

Good luck man... my balls ache just thinking about it!!!

<--poke--<

"Well I had the big "opening" today LOL...

ehhemm

so I'll be outta commision till friday but on friday I'm gonna go hit some water near home here."

when i had the boys trimmed i used the two beer method of pain medication, sat watched some war movies with two beer a cold one in my hand and a cold one sitting between my legs.

the worst part 4months later my wife had a syst on her overy and had to have a hysterectamy(sp?) anyhow so my pain and suffering was never needed any how.

Ok let's here some stories from whoever got out to the streams today. I'm living vicariously thru u guys for the next couple days. :(

Okay Hawgstoppah, live it up and check out my post in "Alberta Rivers - Highwood" Enjoy!!!