Fly Fusion Forums

got accepted today after acing the entrance testing. Gonna study criminal justice in lethbridge college for a couple years, then get a job where I'll be 4 on 4 off so I can still have lots of fishing time and maybe even some time to keep guiding. I'll be able to guide for at least another couple summers... because it's "the perfect job for a college student" :lol:

I'm going to be "creepy old guy" though... all the kids will probably be giving me some strange stares. :)

It's 2 years in class at the college. I wont have much of a life for a couple years... I ain't gonna be messing around goofin around in college like the kids. I am going to be top marks in class I'll be making dang sure of that.

It's 2 years in class at the college. I wont have much of a life for a couple years... I ain't gonna be messing around goofin around in college like the kids. I am going to be top marks in class I'll be making dang sure of that.

[/quote

So you can say hooked on PH O NI KS. Good goin dude . Heard spring is tough and the gattors are easy. Ya sure youll frequent the BARN like i did. All the best to ya dude.

Cuttbow

Yeah i get 3 free tickets, you cant do the 22X your whole life.

Brian,

I went back when I was 28. It was WAY easier the second time around for a couple of reasons:

1. Much less drinking/gambling/chasing

2. Much better idea of what to study and when to stop

I was a pretty average student the first time around (it's hard to get top marks when you rarely go to class and live hungover) and was near the top of my class second time. Still had plenty of time for the part time job and recreation activities.

I graduated from LCC 2 years ago with a diploma in Multimedia and it is a pretty good school. Small classes and pretty good profs in my area. There were tons of those criminal justice guys going there so it must be specialized in that field. Most of them were meatheads that would have ended up as rent-a-cops lol

Hope it goes well for you!!