Fly Fusion Forums

Last Month And A Bit

Jayhad

So I got out to Bow a lot in may and I got to get out to fish some creeks and lakes. I don't have many pics from the lakes as all the fish are a lot smaller and I am turning into a Bow river trout snob. I have had the fortune of using a tonne of new gear this last month from Sage and Redington, and that has been great. I scored a couple sets of Redington's CPX waders and it is wicked to be able to unzip. I am ultra impressed with the Sage TXL 2711-4 and the Z-axis 390-4 they have some serious back bone for such light rods. I have switched up to a Redington CPX 12'6" 6wt spey, for the bow it has been a dream to fish with after using my steelhead spey outfit to learn on, it is mated with a Redington CDL Ti reel.

The Brown fishing has been pretty crazy the last week, I was lucky enough to pull 2 fish in one day that surpassed my biggest brown to that date. I didn't get a pic of the bigger on as my camera was out of batteries, Roach told me earlier in the month that it would take me getting a hog and not being able to get pics before I changed the batteries...... he was right.

well enough said here are some pics..... I hope you enjoy.

Buck with a decent brown

IMGP2980.jpg

night fishin..... last night fishing

IMGP2984.jpg

Roach with a slab

IMGP2871-1.jpg

here's one for Bhurt..... where's this shot taken?

IMGP2970.jpg

Redington love

IMGP2854-1.jpg

Redington CDL Ti 5/6

IMGP2891-1.jpg

Jeremy thinking "I wish I had a put more time in today before i pic-pocketed this fish right in front of Jay"

IMGP2898.jpg

Such nice colours, you'd think it was fall

IMGP2903.jpg

The lonely guy not catching fish this day in the background..... it was me, I was happy to just be out the feesh don't really matter :lol:

IMGP2907.jpg

upper bow again

IMGP2910.jpg