Fly Fusion Forums

Agft Police Lake Campout 2009

dryfly

Gary said "think of the stories you have to tell for the rest of time "

Brian said ... "which aint that much.."

Will deal with you later. :lol: :lol:

You might be a crazy old senile bastard, but you take nice pictures!

HAHA, Oh man and I thought the weather sucked out on Ontario right now. Obviously it could be worse, I could still be in southern Alberta and still in winter!!!!

Yup you got it right the weather just sucks right now at a blistering +26 degrees.

Love it how you compare weather 9 days ago (almost two weeks) to current temp, keep it up, thumbs up to you.

Clive, Love the photo of the little snowman, that brought a smile to my face, only problem is I am use to seeing all of your bullshead pics with Jake the dog in it, I would just think you would of kidnapped him for the day and brought him along, must be the old age.

Yup you got it right the weather just sucks right now at a blistering +26 degrees.

Love it how you compare weather 9 days ago (almost two weeks) to current temp, keep it up, thumbs up to you.

Plus 26!!!! HAHA, I WISH!!!!!! Sorry, I guess I should have said northern ontario where is was 0 last night and only +8 today with a north wind that was so damn cold that taking fish off made my hands so cold I felt like I had arthritis fingers. No less then 5 layers of clothes on today. No leaves on the trees yet either.