Fly Fusion Forums

Perfect Despcription - Calgary Drivers

Hahaha... I do not remember seeing this. Awesome. Let's see if we remember this when next time in a traffic jam (just put your Stacy Adams Up on the Dash) :D.

Try Montreal! Drivers are not allowed to turn right on a red light on the "Island"of Montreal. They are allowed throughout the whole province....but not Montreal!!

It would matter only if Montrealers\Quebecois abode by the rules. ;)

I beg to differ. There's no depiction in the cartoon of:

a) somebody picking their nose

B) somebody eating their breakfast, reading, shaving, putting on make up or brushing their teeth

c) somebody talking on a cell phone

d) a gun

This video needs to be updated. I think Martin Scorcese is the man for it.

Guest girlsfishtoo
Here is a little reality check!

This vid sends a great message.."Pay attention while behind the wheel"....Please

Click here if the movie does not play.

Wow great message :(!! The schools should be showing that to their young drivers!

Texting and talking on cell phones has greatly increased the need for even more "paying attention" while driving. My daughter almost got hit while walking and texting! Another thing that a parent has to worry about...:pray:

Funny, I have always found Calgary drivers to be the most courteous in Canada.

I was positively surprised when I visited Canada. As being mostly pedestrian or using public transportation, I found that drivers were pretty nice. I was surely shocked when I first time tried to cross the road (at a zebra-crossing) and cars stopped to let me go! I wish it was the same situation here :).

However, I am with you on the texting and using mobile phone while driving... It was just crazy!!! Sometimes the driver, was scrolling through songs on his/her MP3 player (there you go iPod:)) and trying to send SMS with the other hand while driving on the highway! I was scared to be the passenger. We made it. :) Is it due to time pressure, multitasking, growing ADD ;)? I do not know...