Fly Fusion Forums

If You Think You Can Judge A Book By Its Cover

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher
awesome.. LOL ..I went to College with a Susan Boyle .. but unless the years have been very bad to her, dat ain;t she

what an incredible voice. All those people in the audience laughing, then clapping, then cheering, the standing ovation then some crying in shame...

Unbelievable moment. You could see in the judges eyes they did not expect that. That actually made me feel good to see that. Nice story behind it all to.

What is even better is that she is in my age range instead of some 17 year old about to make millions. Of course...I am no where near as talented a singer except in the shower...and...only in my own mind... A regular Neil Diamond in the suds...

:kicks:

That was cool. But I don't know why everyone is so surprised when such a big voice comes out of someone that is slightly less than attractive. At least the blonde judge didn't cry this time!

Paul Potts turned out to be a bit more than a cell phone salesman. From wiki:

During the programme there was some controversy as to the "undiscovered" nature of Potts' talent. He was portrayed on the show as simply a mobile-phone salesman, whereas he had in fact appeared in six amateur opera productions and in a concert for the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and had plans for a summer tour with that Orchestra. Potts responded to his critics saying that he had not claimed to be completely untutored, that he had never performed any concert for pay and was therefore amateur and that the lessons he had received in Italy had been paid for from his own savings.

Whatever though. He can sure sing. As can Miss Susan it seems.

This woman is a classic example of how effed up our society is - she will never "make it" no matter how great her voice is because she doesn't "have what it takes" to appeal to the masses on a physical level. What a shame....an extraordinary voice.

Guest Sundancefisher
This woman is a classic example of how effed up our society is - she will never "make it" no matter how great her voice is because she doesn't "have what it takes" to appeal to the masses on a physical level. What a shame....an extraordinary voice.

I bet ya she will have a record deal within 3 months.

What about THIS woman? <--poke--<

I'm sure she appeals on a physical level to a few of the boys on this site. Toolman and Birchy come to mind. I know Harry wouldn't question it for a second. :P

I bet ya she will have a record deal within 3 months.

Simon already has a record deal with her,according to the news this morning. I think her chances of success are pretty good. The style of music she will be doing dosen't require her to dress like a slut and use a voice enhancing machine.

What about THIS woman? <--poke--<

I'm sure she appeals on a physical level to a few of the boys on this site. Toolman and Birchy come to mind. I know Harry wouldn't question it for a second. :P

How dare you make fun of Eata big meal you should be ashamed.

Guest girlsfishtoo

Wow incredible voice! :clapping: So nice to see her getting the chance that she truly deserves for success and persuing her dream...