Fly Fusion Forums

Posting Pictures?

kingfisher29

:pcsucks:march102009039s.th.jpg

Mike,

Go to the ImageShack site and sign up. Once signed up, I think you get directed to the upload image page. Hit the browse button and find your image. Once selected, hit the resize button. I resize to 15" monitor. Don't know if that is right, but it works. Then hit upload. Once uploaded, hit the Insert Image button in your post. A dialog box will pop up. Paste the location of your image into the dialog box and click ok.

That should do it. It took me a few tries to figure it out, but once you get the hang it is pretty simple.

• 4 weeks later...
Wondering if anyone here uses flickr and has gotten the links to work to post pictures on flyfishcalgary.com. I can't seem to figure it out.

I have not used my flicker photos here, but they seem to work if you insert an image (button with image) with the actual image location URL. Like this: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3122/290459..._24cd3db988.jpg

2904596237_24cd3db988.jpg

Wondering if anyone here uses flickr and has gotten the links to work to post pictures on flyfishcalgary.com. I can't seem to figure it out.

I put pics to Flickr, then download them back from there to my desktop. Shrinks the file size to less than 100 KB, and you can just upload the image directly. Works good to bring down the file size for RAW. The image quality isn't sacrificed too much doing it that way I've found. But I'm incompetent to say the least with anything computer related, so there's probably a better way.

holy CRAP! thats sounds like allota work. so you gotta go through this for every pic? lifes too short.

The download is done once then it is just a matter of right clicking pictures for an easy resizing