Fly Fusion Forums

New To This Site!

And...... the current beefs are as follows (correct me if im mistaken)

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Toolman hates everyone who doesn't fish with the long stick؟

Fishhead hates everyone but mostly Maxwell and Toolman

Birchy hates people without a sense of humor

BigBowTrout and LoyalEddie............well they're just plain weird.

RickR is the local american post whore (we deal with it because he's hardcore for an american)

Weedy is the makes me angry because his comments make me spit coffee out.

LynnF hates me because i live on the river side of douglasdale and not the ghetto side.

RickLeblanc is now the angry and everyones English skills.

Everyone hates maxwell and LK because they catch huge fish and get out when the weather is too shitty for a normal human being.

Bigbadbrent is now Bcube and hates me because i'm trying to sell a car on my own site without knowing he'd already posted on the night before.

Pacres hates me because I have much prettier flies. (we'll prove this soon my friend)

Taco hates hate but haters hate him for being so hater-ific. (we're also not sure if he has horse shoes up his ass)

Orvisonly hates everyone who doesn't strictly flyfish with dries.

I hate Kritofr because he's a gear (rapala) chuckin maniac.

Bobloblaw is going to hate me because of his new custom user title. (when i think of it)

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

I'm sorry if I left any out but feel free to add them at will.

Did you know you can take the first letter of each of the above sentences and created the following anagram:

"Babble bit of twirp."

Go figure. :D

Anybody know of an ice free lake?

And...... the current beefs are as follows (correct me if im mistaken)

Toolman hates everyone who doesn't fish with the long stick؟

Fishhead hates everyone but mostly Maxwell and Toolman

Birchy hates people without a sense of humor

BigBowTrout and LoyalEddie............well they're just plain weird.

RickR is the local american post whore (we deal with it because he's hardcore for an american)

Weedy is the makes me angry because his comments make me spit coffee out.

LynnF hates me because i live on the river side of douglasdale and not the ghetto side.

RickLeblanc is now the angry and everyones English skills.

Everyone hates maxwell and LK because they catch huge fish and get out when the weather is too shitty for a normal human being.

Bigbadbrent is now Bcube and hates me because i'm trying to sell a car on my own site without knowing he'd already posted on the night before.

Pacres hates me because I have much prettier flies. (we'll prove this soon my friend)

Taco hates hate but haters hate him for being so hater-ific. (we're also not sure if he has horse shoes up his ass)

Orvisonly hates everyone who doesn't strictly flyfish with dries.

I hate Kritofr because he's a gear (rapala) chuckin maniac.

Bobloblaw is going to hate me because of his new custom user title. (when i think of it)

I'm sorry if I left any out but feel free to add them at will.

:wave_smile: :wave_smile: :wave_smile: :wave_smile:

Funny shite, San Worm Juan!!!

I guess I'm not postin' enough to get mentioned. I better step up my game ...lol

Sooooo... how about that highwood confluence fishin??

Thanks, a-hole, for blabbing about my secret spot!

:$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&:

I guess I'm not postin' enough to get mentioned. I better step up my game ...lol

Sooooo... how about that highwood confluence fishin??

Everyone knows "Hawgstoppah hates people who lay fish on anything dry"..