Fly Fusion Forums

Bow River Clean Up

RussC

I found myself downtown yesterday and some what close to Hanson's so after finding a parking spot (took about 20 minutes) I walked into their wonderful fly shop. I thought it important to drop in to say thanks for being a sponsor of the clean up. Then today I thought maybe all of us that were involved should either call or drop in and thank each sponsor. I think that it would be a nice gesture on all of our parts to thank them for making the event so special.

What do you all think?

Russ C

I've tried to e-mail them a couple of times now, and it's bounced back all three times... I'll have to call or drop in...

P

I found myself downtown yesterday and some what close to Hanson's so after finding a parking spot (took about 20 minutes) I walked into their wonderful fly shop. I thought it important to drop in to say thanks for being a sponsor of the clean up. Then today I thought maybe all of us that were involved should either call or drop in and thank each sponsor. I think that it would be a nice gesture on all of our parts to thank them for making the event so special.

What do you all think?

Russ C

good idea. a thought [as not everyone will take the time to do this themselves]...

we draft a general letter with a 'thanks for your support' shout-out and bit of a report [like who/how many participated, what got accomplished, etc.] and send it to all the sponsors on behalf of the group.

no one will get missed and/or deluged.

we could also include personal messages from individuals singling out spif sponsors we wanted.

??

volunteers?

I hase posted several times, that I have the thank you letters along with a publishable format in the works for the sponsors. Alot of the bigger organizations asked for pushablishable letters and photos for their newsletters and web sites.

Feel free to write your own letter to local shops, but be assured that they will get a "thanks you" from the grooup.

Matt

I hase posted several times, that I have the thank you letters along with a publishable format in the works for the sponsors. Alot of the bigger organizations asked for pushablishable letters and photos for their newsletters and web sites.

Feel free to write your own letter to local shops, but be assured that they will get a "thanks you" from the grooup.

Matt

oops - thanks i missed that. cool.