Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Tales - Broken Into?

markd

Yeah some lady drove into the store a couple of weeks ago.

I think Dave told me the lady either forgot or thought she put the car in park and when she let go of the break wham. I can't remeber the story but that is what I think happened.

Just noticed this topic and thought I'd let you know what the scoop is.

Last week a car hit the area between our shop and the one next door. In the collision our window was broken and the frame and wall was damaged. Now we have to wait for the insurance companies to do their things. A fellow from the "restoration" company was actually by today to take a look at what had to be done. It will be several more weeks though I'm sure.

We are open and what the deal was yesterday, we had forgot to turn on the OPEN sign. When I came back to the shop about 5pm it did look like the store was completely closed so I can sure see why MarkD you thought it was closed. We are on our winter hours now so the shop is open M-F 9am to 7pm Sat 9am to 5pm and Sunday 11am to 4pm.

We are counting inventory right now so are having lots of "fun"!! Stop on by and you might be asked to count how many "peacock herl" are missing thanks to BGFNFSH!!!!!! ;)

David

Fish Tales