Fly Fusion Forums

Will The World End On Wednesday?

The Large Hadron Collider experiment.

Within 7 hours of this post you may being sucked into a giant black hole. Some people are fearing that the experiment will cause unstable black holes that could ‘eat’ the planet from within.

Meet Evans the Atom, who will end the world on Wednesday. He reminds me of the kid who tried blowing up the bathroom in my junior high school.

I just hope if we get sucked into a black hole I get to meet some Sasquatchs inside. As for you Calgarians nothing much should change even if it does happen. <--poke--<

Been in the office everyday for like 4 months..... Hopefully the end IS near. I hear you ladystrange the end of the world would really fix that mound of paperwork that is now my desk..... Its gotten so big I think theres a polar bear hiding behind it for camouflage...........

The risk of the Large Hadron Collider destroying the planet is 10 to the minus 40 - a 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance.

There is, by several orders of magnitude, a greater chance of the Earth being destroyed by an asteroid or something similar.

Oh.. and then there is this.

How do you know we all didn't get sucked into a black hole last night and we are now living in a different dimension?

even if we did, this universe still has the big pile of crap i left on my desk in the other one... damn i hoped it be sucked into the big black hole. nothing changed, or the more things change the more they stay the same. it really matters very little.

LF, i think we have the same bear