Fly Fusion Forums

River Safety Blitz

great they handed out 450 verbal warnings. 3 written warnings.

maybe they should start ENFORCING the bylaws instead of telling people they are not allowed to do something.

just warning people is not going to stop the problems... the news has warned people for years that they must wear your life jacket and not drink.

maybe they should start ENFORCING the bylaws instead of telling people they are not allowed to do something.

just warning people is not going to stop the problems... the news has warned people for years that they must wear your life jacket and not drink.

Yeah I hear ya Chris...

Some people just won't get it, either way...

Our tax dollars are paying for those verbal and written warnings!! I say, what about "cost recovery"?! :$*%&: :$*%&:

P

Guest Sundancefisher
Yeah I hear ya Chris...

Some people just won't get it, either way...

Our tax dollars are paying for those verbal and written warnings!! I say, what about "cost recovery"?! :$*%&: :$*%&:

P

and how smart to you have to not be to swim to shore to take a leak? How about while you are floating in the to ...you know...

Guest Sundancefisher
I'll have to remember to wade upstream of you next time we are fishing together, Rick.

:toilet:

no wonder why the rivers are warming up these days. Definiting confirmed it is not global warming.

I agree dude. If a law or bylaw isn't enforced why is there a law or bylaw? Seriously they need to start enforcing with actual tickets - the more "warnings" just give these people more reason to not change as they come to expect a warning and not a fine. Big deal. Don't get me wrong I have no problems with floating the river for relaxation but the problems grow with the lack of enforcement ie. disrespect for others, garbage, etc. Perhaps a dart gun as they float by?