Fly Fusion Forums

Picture's

ggp

I think it's time to start a new thread....It is my hope that there will be lots of participation....I know that the vast majority really enjoy sharing theirs and viewing those of others. (any pic that you care to share with the rest of us)

PhotoBirtheParker-Deer001.jpg

CrowsnestRiverMarch52007web.jpg

P1000121.jpg

DSCN1023.jpg

DSCN1109.jpg

P1110692.jpg

P1000175.jpg

May not be all my favorite pics...Some are my most memorable times...Wished I had not lost so many pics on my old laptop when It crashed...But managed to save a few...

Cheers...Jeff..

My favorite Crow Bow...

120.jpg

Myth with his 1st big Bow....That was the only fish caught that day...

DSC00581.jpg

Goofin off on the Upper Bow....

z.jpg

I remember this was a fantastic day....

Picture007.jpg

The flygirl made me this last week while fishing at B.H....I was on the other side of Golden Pond when she called me over....''Dad I have to show you something''...I was hesitant to come over....Till I seen what she had created...Its hard to make out the "U"....Kids are awesome!!!...And creative!!

061-2.jpg

A fish rescue at Bullshead a couple years ago...The Bows went over the spillway...Myth, bloom and I lent a hand..Along with some special needs people..It was allot of fun!!...But hard work...

IMG_0163.jpg

Myth 1228 caught up in a tree on the crow...LOL..Great trip...

DSC00497.jpg

ggp with a monster tree trout....Put up one heck of a scrap on 4lb test...But he managed to get it to hand...LOL..

004-4.jpg

A slow day at Bullshead....So Diggler was showing off his gopher catching skills...No gophers to hand...LOL..

007-9.jpg

Have a few more to share....

Most have seen this pic...But it is one of my favorites...

048.jpg

Another absolute favorite...

035-2.jpg

Also one I really like...That most have allready seen...

012-10.jpg

Twas a great day...Bulls then Grayling...

kan16.jpg

kan21.jpg

Was my 1st big Bullie...

kan19.jpg

A chopper trip over the Three sisters and Spray Lakes...

DSC00460-2.jpg

A new Fishin Buddy I met this spring on the Crow...He lives right on the River and has allot of Knowledge of the Crow...Good times..

163.jpg

1st not bad one of this spring at Bullshead...

BullsheadApr-1408003.jpg

Just a few of the great memories and great people that I have met along the way....What a great addiction...

Sunset on the prarie

P1010782.jpg

And in the mountains

015.jpg

One of my favorites....even though it was this same snow that wrecked my camera....at least i got a pic of Jeff nefore it died...LOL!!!

040.jpg

004.jpg

well..i dont have much to say other than your welcome to my wonderful wife. Nice boobs eh!?

013.jpg

1st I was laughing at you, cuzz ya fell into a deep pocket of snow, Then 2 steps later...I was in...LOL...That was a good time...Took a while to make it 50-60 feet throught that...LOL...

068.jpg

Cant forget this moment...You said something like....''What the F&%$"...That was a priceless moment when ya got that thing to hand...LOL...

166.jpg

171.jpg

How bout your first K Bullie....That was a moment....I was just excited as you!!...Great time...

036.jpg

I think this was your second....The same evening...

033.jpg

There was a fair bit of adrenalin going in the moments that led to this Great Bow!!

016-4.jpg

Hope to see others pics....

TroutSlayer, All Super pics...Love the 2nd one of the Bow...Great Color and contrast....As you have mentioned in the past...That We should get the kids together along with everyone else and theire kids for a trip in the future!!!...I think that would be a blast....

Cheers...Jeff..

Do I have to share more to get some others to post???...K then...LOL...Love pics...Like other peoples more!!...More favorites>>>

Cheers...Jeff..

047.jpg

028-2.jpg

008-9.jpg

002-4.jpg

031.jpg

Gotta love the Sask side of the Cypress Hills...So many open roads to discover....

220.jpg

Last weeks trip to the Sask side of The Cypress Hills... The Conglomerate Cliffs that we love to see and explore While there...

210.jpg

"DAD!...Stop right here so I can cool off!!"...LOL...We had one heck of a water fight!!!!....LOL...

169.jpg

185-1.jpg