Fly Fusion Forums

March Maddness

maxwell

well march was a sick month......... all the major access point on teh bow ahs some fishable water now and she is fish amazing from glenmore to carsland.....the bows are starting too color up nice and some of them a jstu PIGs right now.............enjoy

march002.jpg

march002-1.jpg

firstdayomarch007.jpg

march017.jpg

march001-1.jpg

march001-2.jpg

march019.jpg

aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

for those venturing south of town please be careful..the icejams are crashing down on the daily like some of you are already aware... please weare cleats or studs....... save ya frmo smashing in teh dome or buising some ribs ;)..... best of luck and heres too a dope april....BEEYAHH!!!!!

how can i get narly dreads in the fall if i cut my hair :blink:

catch and release dude :lol:

Nice pics Kid.

...Just so you can't say nobody told you. You have to CUT dreads out, you can't just Take them out and save your hair. :angry:

Nobody told me, so I learned the hard way.

Yeah....that's right, I had dreads for a bit. I wasn't always old! [insert one of Clives quotes here....]

Cleats might be the way to go. Well if your going to follow the Bow River Ninja. "hey Chris lets go up to the next run" "how far is it Max?" "it's only 200yrds" :lol: 200yrds of bush wacking and ice climbing, I fell hard twice and both those times it was only a few feet from having to call Stars to save my sorry ass. Good time's Max and great pics

March2008049.jpg

6ezumht.gif

March2008019.jpg

March2008008.jpg