Fly Fusion Forums

How Much Is Marriage Worth?

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

Maybe to contraversial a subject but what the hey...

Paul McCartney on Monday was ordered to pay Heather Mills nearly $50M to end their marriage. She was reported to be a call girl for a while. Assuming that they fooled around twice a week for 4 years that works out to a payout of $120,192 per night. How can four years of marriage but worth $50 million?

Compare that to the $1500/night 22-year-old call girl involved in the Eliot Spitzer scandal. Ashley Alexandra Dupre got paid to little.

What really ticks me off is just imagine how much fishing fun you can have for $1500 let alone $120,000.

:-)

How can four years of marriage but worth $50 million?

Its a legal system, not a justice system. Don't get me started on the injustice of alimony in today's legal system.

To me, there is only one true justice system, and that kicks in after you kick the bucket.

"How Much Is Marriage Worth?"

I guess you get what you pay for.

My marriage license cost seven bucks.

Oh-Oh.......You member that picture you have of me with the big Cuban in my yap??............You destroy that image and I won't send this to Willie........... :P